What do u do when ur so tired from being mad about being tired about being mad???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*420+3RC*

420+3RC
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
I don't do face book or social media. Besides here lol. No need for the details as it would just be a run hate the world rant. 😂🤷. Trying not to go that route. That's a dead end road. So what do y'all do when your s*×! meter is packed full??

P.S
I would much prefer not have to clean the fan blades, as im so tired.😳.

When life throws me a lemon, I make lemon-aid and load these up...

IMG_1066.JPG

It's all about getting you to focus on the being intensely aware of what you are sensing and feeling in the moment, without interpretation of judgment.
My trick is also to jump on a quad or motor and getting that adrenaline running...

Oh I can't get away from being outside. I work outside 6 days a week with the public. I work for a parking management company. Individuals or businesses that own there parking lots charge for parking. No I'm not a meter maid.😂. Kinda. 😂. I do big event parking maintanance on pay machines blah blah. But yes I write parking tickets also. Heres the deal tho. To park pretty much anywhere in the city most it would be for all day parking is 12$USD. The citations for a non payment or anything else is 16$. Other than illegal handicap space without proper proof is 55$.

The fits that grown ass folks throw over 16$ is f*×+ing unbearable at this point. Had a knife pulled on me last night. Now im more mad today cause I let the f÷×+*r walk away without a damn thing happening to him!! I shoulda just beat his head in.

Yeah, people suck, more lately than usual. Being outside is not the same as getting away. Get out of your usual environment. Do something out of your normal routine, go bowling, play mini golf, etc.

Oh I can't get away from being outside. I work outside 6 days a week with the public. I work for a parking management company. Individuals or businesses that own there parking lots charge for parking. No I'm not a meter maid.😂. Kinda. 😂. I do big event parking maintanance on pay machines blah blah. But yes I write parking tickets also. Heres the deal tho. To park pretty much anywhere in the city most it would be for all day parking is 12$USD. The citations for a non payment or anything else is 16$. Other than illegal handicap space without proper proof is 55$.

The fits that grown ass folks throw over 16$ is f*×+ing unbearable at this point. Had a knife pulled on me last night. Now im more mad today cause I let the f÷×+*r walk away without a damn thing happening to him!! I shoulda just beat his head in.
Oh and let me say the guy was drunk and parked in the middle of the entrance to the biggest lot in town

In short....all about how we "respond" to situations or life that will move us in a good/bad direction. You have a "choice"

Life is going to happen...no stopping that....how will you respond to the traps, pitfalls, bad breaks, etc that will come...

Best of luck my friend!

Yea I literally get dressed and go outside i live in the city witch fn sucks so i just walk around get some cigs and nips sit down somewhere get some fresh air when the day is stressful or my lady wants me do the most stupidest stuff around the house lol i leave it helps to have a clear mind and alone time is always needed for everyone IMO ( fucc them fan blades clean em later lmao i tell my lady ain't nobody bouta die it can wait

If that's your 6 of 7 weekdays reality all our mindfull suggestions won't help much. Easy to say to get another job. But if you are really anywhere near of what the thread title suggests, it might be good to consider your options. You should be the master of your own destiny...

Im trying to find that middle ground in fight/flight. I don't have the flight. Not have. But now also being 38 and masterfully screwing off my 1st half of life im trying "to do better". Ive done real well for about 10yrs now. Now that my son has came into my life(step-son). Hes the most beautiful thing that ive ever had the chance to grace my life. He autistic and AWESOME!! So I'm a good bullshitter. Happy 95% of the time. Very outgoing and usually liked. But after i give all warning of back the f off. Which was about 5min of him running off at the mouth. 😂🤷. THEN my 2 years in Texas Penitentary System kicks in. And its me or u. But there is mifdle ground right????
I drink.

I lose myself in a hobby.

Binge watch shows.
Drinking I did do a bit of lasy night. Younger it woulda been drink and find a fight. I just passed out last night😂

I used to drink alot back in the day. Caused me alot of money making bad choices.Now im 46 been sober over 3.5 years. Drinking for me only made things worse. I too have a high function autistic stepson. Im in process of adopting him but covid has halted that for now.I spend alot of time with him.Also iv gotten bored and frustrated with my job.(Master termite technician). No benifits and small company . Iv got a interview tomm so we will see. Keep your head up @Steve38 . You ever need to talk pm me anytime bro

Im trying to find that middle ground in fight/flight. I don't have the flight. Not have. But now also being 38 and masterfully screwing off my 1st half of life im trying "to do better". Ive done real well for about 10yrs now. Now that my son has came into my life(step-son). Hes the most beautiful thing that ive ever had the chance to grace my life. He autistic and AWESOME!! So I'm a good bullshitter. Happy 95% of the time. Very outgoing and usually liked. But after i give all warning of back the f off. Which was about 5min of him running off at the mouth. 😂🤷. THEN my 2 years in Texas Penitentary System kicks in. And its me or u. But there is mifdle ground right????

Drinking I did do a bit of lasy night. Younger it woulda been drink and find a fight. I just passed out last night😂
Lmao oh yea i got a step daughter & let me tell you half way threw the sentence she getting popped right in the mouth i treat mine the same way i was brought up im a firm bielever of hands on parenting 😂😂

I used to drink alot back in the day. Caused me alot of money making bad choices.Now im 46 been sober over 3.5 years. Drinking for me only made things worse. I too have a high function autistic stepson. Im in process of adopting him but covid has halted that for now.I spend alot of time with him.Also iv gotten bored and frustrated with my job.(Master termite technician). No benifits and small company . Iv got a interview tomm so we will see. Keep your head up @Steve38 . You ever need to talk pm me anytime bro
@TriggerHappy. Man "they" must have us locked in diff quarters of the same boat. If it wasn't for "The Boy" (lol) my life would def be alot diff. I drank used meth more than anything. Got hooked on the ol' pain pills during the mass hand outs in the S.E. U.S.
Learned everything including RC the hard way👍.

I'll prob def take that offer sir. And know that the offer is greatly appreciated. And is extended right back. I'm sad not a shy person and may deal with alot of the same. Thank You
My job. They offer all the benefits 😂 just for like half my pay.
@TriggerHappy. Man "they" must have us locked in diff quarters of the same boat. If it wasn't for "The Boy" (lol) my life would def be alot diff. I drank used meth more than anything. Got hooked on the ol' pain pills during the mass hand outs in the S.E. U.S.
Learned everything including RC the hard way👍.

I'll prob def take that offer sir. And know that the offer is greatly appreciated. And is extended right back. I'm sad not a shy person and may deal with alot of the same. Thank You
My job. They offer all the benefits 😂 just for like half my pay.
Oops and good luck with the interview tom!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back