Kraton What does everyone think of the new Kraton 6SEXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Out there looking like some scrubs! I'm really happy with new exb durability though šŸ¤£

hey guys, i am new here and i have couple of quetsions.
I have a plan to buy the new Arrma Kraton 6s EXB.
i understand that the stock servo is junk and it will be eventually failing.
can i get a recommendation for good servo in 80-120$ range.
is the new arrma kraton exb need mudguards?
another thing, what is a good combo for diffs fluid for bashing? (Front ,Center and REAR diffs)?
thnx everybody for the help.
This Servo is excellent for the price:

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 10.04.40 AM.png

Amazon: GoolRC GX3370BLS

Mud guards may help somewhat but not necessary with the metal dogbones... my experience is you will get crud in the bearings & cups no matter what you do. On RCs with plastic in the drivetrains, I think mudguards help quite a bit.

Someone else can chime in on the differential fluids... the EXB is has a different setup than my standard Kraton.

I actually picked up a stock S665 for a different car, I hear the new servo is quite good šŸ‘.

What does everyone think of these upgrades and if they are worth it and keep in mind I have not broke anything yet, was just thinking to get these now before I do break anything - Also, I just bought this wheelie bar from Ebay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/364695626938?var=634221913439

View attachment 349845
The aluminum arms will be a disaster.... One of my used 6s trucks came with them and they are still in good shape, except everything they are attached to breaks because they have no flex..... the stock plastic arms are under $30 for the full set from Jennys so its better to have a set of those as spares instead. The aluminum arm and suspension mounts you purchased will also be no good because they are not high grade aluminum and will bend, and or strip out when you take a bad impact on the arms or tires. Treal and several other companies make quality ones out of 7075 which will hold up better.

Keep in mind I wasn't going to buy from itegy I was more wondering if the parts are worth buying but would but all from vitivon or treal. Thanks

This truck doesnā€™t need any upgrades.

Will these work for rear and also front for turning? I see front look like this but have a curved end.
Screenshot_20240220_220747_eBay.jpg

Except M2C driveshafts right! šŸ˜‰

Yes! Lol, I totally forgot actually! For sure, wait until you break stuff before upgrading. Thereā€™s no reason to throw $500 at a car when you havenā€™t even driven it yet.

I have been driving a fully m2ced Kraton and lightly modified noto for the last year. I have not found either to be more durable than the other after 30+ bashes on each rig. The kraton was brand new when I got it. The noto was heavily used. Take that for what it's worth.

I have been driving a fully m2ced Kraton and lightly modified noto for the last year. I have not found either to be more durable than the other after 30+ bashes on each rig. The kraton was brand new when I got it. The noto was heavily used. Take that for what it's worth.
Are either of them breaking a lot?

Back