What does everyone think of the New Outcast and Kraton 8S Trucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beat on my O8S EXB RTR pretty hard last night and it has laughed it off each time. Surprisingly, landing sideways from well over my head did nothing to it. I dare say this is more durable than my 6S Kraton....
people thought I was crazy when I said this months ago :ROFLMAO: I think a big part of it for me personally is the fact that the big rig is easier overall to bash. It's 5x easier to land a jump with the big rig compared to the 1/8th scale.

people thought I was crazy when I said this months ago :ROFLMAO: I think a big part of it for me personally is the fact that the big rig is easier overall to bash. It's 5x easier to land a jump with the big rig compared to the 1/8th scale.
If I didn’t already have so much $ into titanium replacement parts on my FireTeam I’d be selling it. If you have the room to run the 1/5, I think it’s absolutely the way to go. Wish I would’ve started here. I’m still keeping my 1/8 buggy, because that’s what most of the tracks around me are for. For just having fun, it’s been 1/5th scale all day for me. My daughter calls it Dad’s biiiig truuck, with extra enthusiasm.

Yes , big area for 1/5 rigs !! I have a shut down golf course next to my house , with all the rolling hills and big fields makes for great runs .
That’s awesome! I’ve got 3/4 acre lot, mostly backyard, and 0 trees. Planning out how to build a big enough track back there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back