What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok! Now I'm really diggin the shutdown time.
World of Tanks is bad to the bone!
Got a couple days in it now and really like so much of it. I haven't spent real stimulus money yet.

Historically accurate, maps are excellent, massive player base that spends money enough to keep the game well updated and optimized,
My favorite part is teaming up with real Veterans and leaders type folks that know war games. I welcome instruction and direction.

The game is excellent and runs sexy as a mfr on my current pc. I'm wide open in settings / all ultra.

Please let me know if you guys play. I love it but late at night I'm not so good, lol. ??????

Last edited:
still playing Assasins Creed Oddesy on Xbox One I’m loving it it’s got a pretty intricate and long story. Same thing got laid off and with the lockdown I’ve had plenty of time I don’t usually have to play some games! ???

Been playing Bioshock Remastered when I finish that I'm going to play Bioshock 2 Remastered then I'll finish it off with Bioshock Infinite.

Ok! Now I'm really diggin the shutdown time.
World of Tanks is bad to the bone!
Got a couple days in it now and really like so much of it. I haven't spent real stimulus money yet.

Historically accurate, maps are excellent, massive player base that spends money enough to keep the game well updated and optimized,
My favorite part is teaming up with real Veterans and leaders type folks that know war games. I welcome instruction and direction.

The game is excellent and runs sexy as a mfr on my current pc. I'm wide open in settings / all ultra.

Please let me know if you guys play. I love it but late at night I'm not so good, lol. ??????
I play the mobile version but i took a 2 month break did not restart yet nothing reallly brings me back in the game
5 year player i am

Just completed GTA V again...?? GamePass on XBOX is soooo cool..??
I should really utilize mine lol!

i guess I’ve been playing some older COD:WW2 online which is still quite fun, domination mostly. And I’ve played threw the story of Battlefield 5 and just enjoying some online multiplayer as well. On top of Assasins Creed Oddesy

Haven't played games for quite sometime now, but I recently installed "Steam" because I found out they now have a Linux port of "Grim Fandango", one of my favorites!

View attachment 73823
I was such a huge fan of all those Lucasgames adventures back in college. I didn’t have a PC but my buddy Jeff across the from me in the dorm always had some gear games installed and usually hung boy there. Grim Fandango was one of their last great ones.

Speaking of which The Epic Games store had GTAV for free right now.
I just snagged GTAV and they also gave me a $10 coupon good til November 1.
I owned GTAV on another PC and went a long time without playing any Rockstar titles. I bought RDR2 and went to log into my account and it was all in Russian language. My account was stolen and I couldn't figure out how to change the language back so I created a new account. I didn't plan to play GTAV anymore anyway so didn't matter. Lately though I wanted to play but wasn't gonna buy it again and never contacted Rockstar to see if they could help me....I have the purchase receipt. Anyway, now that EPIC gave it away today I can just link my new account if I want to play.
I plan to be on World Of Tanks for a long time now though because it's super fun and I've now spent about $12 which will get me through a couple weeks of Premium.
I'm not very good yet but I sure do get pumped up in the wild PVP tank action. I love the historical accuracy and details and how there are so many unique armored war vehicles to learn to operate. My average damage is pretty low because I like the light and medium tanks that are fast but less damage per minute and I like to run scout to help the big guns.

1589670569778.png

I just snagged GTAV and they also gave me a $10 coupon good til November 1.
I owned GTAV on another PC and went a long time without playing any Rockstar titles. I bought RDR2 and went to log into my account and it was all in Russian language. My account was stolen and I couldn't figure out how to change the language back so I created a new account. I didn't plan to play GTAV anymore anyway so didn't matter. Lately though I wanted to play but wasn't gonna buy it again and never contacted Rockstar to see if they could help me....I have the purchase receipt. Anyway, now that EPIC gave it away today I can just link my new account if I want to play.
I plan to be on World Of Tanks for a long time now though because it's super fun and I've now spent about $12 which will get me through a couple weeks of Premium.
I'm not very good yet but I sure do get pumped up in the wild PVP tank action. I love the historical accuracy and details and how there are so many unique armored war vehicles to learn to operate. My average damage is pretty low because I like the light and medium tanks that are fast but less damage per minute and I like to run scout to help the big guns.

View attachment 80739
Question for all the World of Tanks fans , anyone tried War Thunder ?
I have friends and co workers who swear by War Thunder over World of Tanks

I'm new to World of Tanks and war games in general so I'm not aware of alternates. I will certainly check War Thunder out as soon as I run through the short time I paid for in WoT. Interesting and I'm certainly curious now. Thanks for the tip!

Still playing the free tracks on VRC pro. I got the adapter and am using my FlySky GT3C as my controller. I really suck at it but it's fun to just to try and get lap times lower, It's fun for me and that's all that counts ?

Still playing the free tracks on VRC pro. I got the adapter and am using my FlySky GT3C as my controller. I really suck at it but it's fun to just to try and get lap times lower, It's fun for me and that's all that counts ?
I need to try this too.
What do I need to buy? A receiver or dongle kinda thing on win10 pc?
edit: I see now the 9T USB receiver?

I did some additional looking at War Thunder (for the third time,) Post Scriptum, Squad.
I think I'm a less serious player or studied enough to contribute to War Thunder's base right now. The other two are glances but they look cool. Post Scriptum is cheered for having least toxic players.
I still have 10 days for World of Tanks premium yet and will see if I get better or continue to suck most often. Chat hasn't been the worst but still some sh*tty losers.
I'll give it 3/5 for fanbase. Helps to know how to drive in WoT and understand the limitations of movement. Mobility is key imo. They jump cool too.

Back