What game are you playing?

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Sure we have a ton of Arrma fans here in the community, but I'm sure some of you are gamers as well.

If so, what are you playing right now?

Right now I've been playing around with Parkasaurus and Fortnite.

Krathead

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, ,
I have been playing Witcher3. I finished it but am still going back and doing all the add on stuff. I can't seem to get enough of that game.

stuartd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
I'm back on Destiny 2. Finally hitting max power. Just picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider in the Black Friday PSN sale.

Playing Forza Horizon 4 on XB1, Mario Kart 8 and Dead Cells on Switch. Pokemon Let's Go has just came in but I can't play it as we're keeping the kids ones until Christmas.

chevys10zr2003

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Senton, Typhon 6s
I've been going between Forza Horizon 4, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Wolfenstein 2. I still need to go back and play the expansion for Wolfenstein 1 and I still need to finish the Doom campaign so that will be soon now that winter is here.

bicketybam

BickeringBam - YouTube Mega Star!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Infraction, Kraton 6s, Kraton 4s, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
Destiny for as long as it's been out. Was really into ESO for a while but stopped and never went back.

Krathead

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, ,
I own an Xbox one and used to play on that exclusively. Then I decided to build a gaming computer and now I only play on that. Much better. I have been thinking of getting rid of the xbox.

stuartd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
Glad you liked it.
I’ve gamed on PC since I clocked a dx4-100 to 120. I used to upgrade every 2 years, lol. I’ve drifted more and more to console in recent years though.

Mad Man Slice

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
I actually just completed Super Metroid for the SNES. Its a retro masterpiece........been playing it for months; very challenging!

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
Battlefield 4
Me too.

I've been going between Forza Horizon 4, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Wolfenstein 2. I still need to go back and play the expansion for Wolfenstein 1 and I still need to finish the Doom campaign so that will be soon now that winter is here.
Doom Campaign was pretty good.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Kraton 6s, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
PC only. I finished Kingdom Come Deliverance and still dragging in here and there.
Thought I hated platformers but on Hollow Knight. Also Hitman for sneaky. 1 hour at a time. I like rpg first. :)

JvG

Everything is relative
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Typhon 6s
PS4 pro - God of War - Spiderman - Gran Turismo

I used to play games on the pc, mostly Command & Conquer or similar games but since the ps4 pro came in i never went back. The easy and performance of the console totally blew me away.
Now i can't stop playing. My wife hates the ps4 :cool:

Paultro84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I'm a huge Fallout fan. Love all their games. I was reading up on the new one this morning and people are pretty upset about how bad it is. I was really looking forward to it but now I don't think I'm going to get it.