What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oddesy was a GREAT fiddlesticking game man, it was stupid long, like the longest assassins creed game ever made, and that don't even get into the DLC im talking BASE GAME! poop was so long I didn't even finish it lol
O man haha I thought so I played for what seemed like a long bit over a week and it said like 5% done and I thought no way that’s accurate! I guess so though haha. Hope I can finish it I’ll let you know haha ?

Besides still being on ye ol' Destiny 2 grind on Ps4, I've also become re-addicted to Monster Hunter World. Gotta chop dem' tails!
My name in psn is PJ__bottoms (double underscore) if anyone is on there and wants to play something. I have a bunch of other games but I'm a casual scrub who's only into the coop thing these days and pretty much shun anything that involves pvp :D Except maybe a few fighting games like Tekken, Guilty gear, or classic Street Fighter games (V is pure trash... wtf Capcom)

That reminds me of the first Metal Gear Solid on PS1. We've come a long way.
That game is still in my top 10 of all time favorite games. I still have it too. I need to get cables and a controller for my PS1.

That game is still in my top 10 of all time favorite games. I still have it too. I need to get cables and a controller for my PS1.
Those were some pretty late nights for me. Got my PS1 right after I got married, and that was one of my first games. "honey, are you coming to bed?' "Be there in a minute babe, just gotta get to the next level!" Suuuuure:ROFLMAO:

And we all thought "What a dumb name" when we met Revolver Ocelot for the first time, and then realized he's pretty much the coolest guy in the entire series after playing them all. :D

I've been enjoying BFV. It's quick to get a few games in and not get in the way of adulting. I have a backlog and games today are so long it's hard to feel like you did anything in an hour. I have RDR2, Zelda, AC Odyssey, and Spider-Man to finish. Now that I bought a Senton I am sure I will have even less time for games.

Anyone playing Apex Legends? I think it takes the best of several games like overwatch, fortnite, and COD.

NHL series on Xbox 360.

I wasnt playing anything until searching for a rc on CL this guy had a 360 w kintect and bunch of games for thirty bucks and decided what the heck.

Am a little rusty still getting use to the xbox joysticks and buttons.

I've been enjoying BFV. It's quick to get a few games in and not get in the way of adulting. I have a backlog and games today are so long it's hard to feel like you did anything in an hour. I have RDR2, Zelda, AC Odyssey, and Spider-Man to finish. Now that I bought a Senton I am sure I will have even less time for games.
You should get on with Red Dead Redemption 2 when you get a chance as that is an awesome game. It's the only game I've played since October. (y)

You should get on with Red Dead Redemption 2 when you get a chance as that is an awesome game. It's the only game I've played since October. (y)
I want to but I don't seem to accomplish much in an hour. I love it so far just is such a huge time suck.

Anyone playing Apex Legends? I think it takes the best of several games like overwatch, fortnite, and COD.

All 3 of those games play way to fast for this old man, ?

I like it. Wasn't a fan of fortnite. It's fast paced, interesting characters, and a good map. I think it might really take on fortnite over the long haul. If fast paced battle Royale is your style you will like it.

Back