What is your ‘go to’ rc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most used is my Talion EXB hands down, but best for road, flat ground bumps and jumps is my Tekno MT410. It’s the best in all conditions/terrain…handles great and takes a beating. I just got a Kraton EXB 1/8 scale on Blackfriday, put my original Outcast 8s Spektrum combo in it and it’s climbing the list quick.

Arrma Kraton 6S V3 with a V4 body.
It's been to hell and back.

20211215_201931.jpg

20211215_201956.jpg

20211215_202045.jpg

The trugginated beefified Typhon is my go-to these days. It's easy on plastic parts as long as I'm not having midair collisions with trees. It's a little tank, knock on wood. Kraton is more often down for parts breakage, so it's all about short control arms with me right now.

Sadly, I don't grab a car to drive for fun anymore. I always just grab the latest thing I'm testing.

If I actually drove something for fun/bash, then I would probably pick the Outcast 6S EXB.

Last edited:
Sadly, I don't grab a car to drive for fun anymore. I always just grab the latest thing I'm testing.

If I actually drove something for fun/bash, then I would probably pick the Outcast 6S EXB.
When your hobby turns into a job type thing huh… Well, you sure look like you’re having a blast on send it Sundays 🙃

My “go to” vehicle is my Redcat Wendigo powered by a Castle Copperhead system. With the Copperhead system and a good radio it can both crawl and go fast: it’s really versatile.
If you have a chance post a picture. I’ve heard about that car…
Love the orange techno!! What is the difference between a 6s outcast and a notorious? I am just starting to look at 6s cars seriously since I’ve got one coming at some point soon. Feels like starting over from scratch 😂

If you have a chance post a picture. I’ve heard about that car…

Love the orange techno!! What is the difference between a 6s outcast and a notorious? I am just starting to look at 6s cars seriously since I’ve got one coming at some point soon. Feels like starting over from scratch 😂
Thanks! That thing is a beast. It has all the m2c goodies on it. 💪🏻💪🏻.. The only difference is the bodies and license plates on the bumpers! All aesthetics.. under the hood they are identical. 👍🏻

Thanks! That thing is a beast. It has all the m2c goodies on it. 💪🏻💪🏻.. The only difference is the bodies and license plates on the bumpers! All aesthetics.. under the hood they are identical. 👍🏻
Thanks man!!
Here's a couple of pics of my Wendigo. It has stock tires on aftermarket aluminum bead lock wheels from Amazon, and has the Castle Copperhead 10 SCT ESC and Castle 1412 3200kv motor installed.

View attachment 186475

View attachment 186476
That looks like a fun car! And you said it can crawl and go fast which is cool. Thanks!

I'm going to have to say my bigrock is my go to always lol. Its just a 4s beast. Takes everything ND always wants more.

Yup! I love my wife’s big rock and have been taking it to the park a bit more lately. But…I’m trying to avoid messing it up 😁

Thanks man!!

That looks like a fun car! And you said it can crawl and go fast which is cool. Thanks!
It was designed as a rock racer to go fast. It came with a 3300kv brushless sensorless system. By putting in the Castle sensored system with a smaller pinion it gained the ability to crawl without losing much speed on the top end.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back