what is your next RC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Notorious, but I don’t want electronics. Might just do the Kraton EXB instead
Or just buy one and sale the electronics.

Maybe. We’ll see... I know as soon as I buy one or the other, a week later they'll announce an outcast/notorious EXB and I’ll be butthurt
This is what will happen to me..🤪
waiting for new talion in summer
I'm really trying hard not to buy a Talion now because I know it's due an upgrade..!!

So to answer the original question.. I want an Outcast, Talion, and whatever other new stuff Arrma releases 🤣 oh and maybe the new Tekno truggy..!!

After buying 8 vehicles last year

V3 Kraton
V3 Outcast
3S Typhon
4S Outcast
6S Senton
Kaiju
Limitless
V1 Infraction
V1 Dementor

Would be 9, ordered a Felony from RC planet in Oct. Still not in stock.

The Question is what is you next purchase? Mine is a Typhon 6S.
Well got a good deal on a use 6s Typhon and Big Rock the just needs a Spur gear.

Now I'm thinking a Mojave EXB. And if I we get another Stimulus, either a new Tallon or a Tekno MT410

I'm with ya. I'd get a 6s Kraton, but after contemplating my driving area I think I'm waiting for the 4s line.
I really want a new platform.. my fingers are crossed

Got the Sonicwake 36 from previous post #28, next money drain, Xmaxx. 🤦‍♂️🤣
20210127_152124.jpg

Probably the maxx 4s or a typhon 6S... more than likely the maxx though. Every time I buy a buggy, it ends up sitting and I remember why I don't have one for the places I run... except now, I have the grass bmx track and if it's mowed, a buggy would likely do well there with the right tires.

Still probably a maxx. lol!

All I have right now is the big rock, like others I’m waiting to see what happens the 4s kraton/outcast but I do really want a granite blx.

Probably the maxx 4s or a typhon 6S... more than likely the maxx though. Every time I buy a buggy, it ends up sitting and I remember why I don't have one for the places I run... except now, I have the grass bmx track and if it's mowed, a buggy would likely do well there with the right tires.

Still probably a maxx. lol!
READ ALL !!! Let me try and talk you out of the Maxx !!! I eyed that truck for a year after it came out , finally bit and bought it . At first , fun truck , fast , durable . Flipped over very easy as everyone said , have to slow down a lot for turns . Vowed to leave it stock and NOT do the '' wide kit '' . Well , fell victim to that to , got the wide kit and as everyone said , you will twist the stock plastic driveshafts , they did on 1st run ,well , now lets spend another $ 140 for the steel shafts and alum hubs you also need . Now into this truck for $750 ( nearing Xmaxx , K8S territory ) . Ok , still liked the truck , jumping at my fav bash spot , as typical , body popping off , ok , can deal with that , but randomly off jumps the front lower pins in the caster blocks keep popping out . Remedy , the $ 50 alum caster blocks , ..... and at that point in time purchased a used V4 Notorious 6s and that sealed the fate for the Maxx , SOLD and GONE . The Noto on 4s BLOWS away the Maxx in fun/handling / jumping/etc . Then on 6s , forget it !!!!! Maxx who ?????
Sorry guys for the long write , but if I can save a member from making a similar mistake , did my job !! PS , get a Big Rock instead if you want a MT !! Far cheaper and looks better IMO .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back