What this place needs real badly...

What do you think the Arrma Forum and it's members need the most?

• Parts in stock

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • A bag of cash

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Case of beer / Bottle of Spirits

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Arrma Teaser Video and Product Launch

Votes: 35 40.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vote beer!

Attachments

• IMG_20200603_211653.jpg
    IMG_20200603_211653.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 27
A huge bag of cash to split with the Arrma family so we can buy all the parts we need that just came back in stock everywhere to get our trucks up going, followed by all the bs disappearing so we can have global arrma bash days.

Many years ago Arrma DID have their own forum. In fact the link still exists in the footer of their website which goes here (http://forum.goforit-rc.com/ - the forum however is long gone now). However back in those days Arrma was more busy making awesome RC's and not so much spending time managing the forum. In turn it was completely over ran with awful spam of all kinds and those of us that did visit, there wasn't many of us.

Which is how this forum started. It was soon after that Arrma closed their forum down and the page you see in the link I posted above has now took it's place. Redirecting users to other facebook pages and this very forum.

That said I don't see anyone from Arrma officially coming by nor do I see Horizon doing the same. They all have plenty other stuff to do.

As for giveaways. I try to do them as I can. In many cases they are doing out of pocket - which is where Premium Members really come in and help out and the couple vendors we have now have really stepped up. Most notably our recent 5yr anniversary giveaway.
While I’m sure everyone appreciates it and everything else you’ve done you shouldn’t have to pay out of pocket, HH should be supporting/sponsoring you and this forum. How many people have decided to buy arrma after finding this place? How many people have been helped with tips/tricks? Honestly this place has done more for exposing and promoting the brand than HH or Arrma has ever done.

HH should be supporting/sponsoring you and this forum.
While I understand the point you're trying to make I disagree with the above line. HH has no obligation to this community or really any other Arrma community or any of the dozens of social groups.

We're an independent fan site. We're all here because we love the Arrma RC brand and really I like it this way better. Once you start getting corporate minds involved you start getting incredibly bias and narrow views. Things like you're not allowed to say something negative (right or wrong) about the brand. Or being unable to talk about ANY other brand. All of which other company ran forums are ran. Thanks but no.

I for one am perfectly happy with the tiny little corner of the internet we have here.

While I understand the point you're trying to make I disagree with the above line. HH has no obligation to this community or really any other Arrma community or any of the dozens of social groups.

We're an independent fan site. We're all here because we love the Arrma RC brand and really I like it this way better. Once you start getting corporate minds involved you start getting incredibly bias and narrow views. Things like you're not allowed to say something negative (right or wrong) about the brand. Or being unable to talk about ANY other brand. All of which other company ran forums are ran. Thanks but no.

I for one am perfectly happy with the tiny little corner of the internet we have here.
I would rather that we aren’t beholden to their donations. That’s why this place is so great. We can freely discuss our opinions without retribution.

I would rather that we aren’t beholden to their donations. That’s why this place is so great. We can freely discuss our opinions without retribution.
Well if it was HH supporting or sponsoring we’d be able to discuss any brand, because HH sells every brand. They support some YouTube channels by sending guys new models/gear to showcase and test, and a few of these guys do vids on everything from arrma to Redcat. Sponsorship/support doesn’t mean they get to dictate or make the rules, it means they’re paying for advertisement and promotion of their products (which helps sales and is a tax write off)

Looks like AF is starting to really police the non-RC threads and remove the ones that truly are controversial and detrimental to the site. I'm really happy about this. Thank you @WoodiE @slick2500 @Mr.Duke ???

Why not? At $50/bbl, gas is reasonable (low $2 range) and the oil&Gas workers stay employed. when crude wentt negative a while back, about half of Houston (o/g) got laid off in the next week...
at 2 that's still to high I worked in the oil and gas. when oil went low in 2015 I lost my job here. so I know all the in's and out's of it I drive a 150 mile's a day for work now gas is at 1.65 wish it was lower

at 2 that's still to high I worked in the oil and gas. when oil went low in 2015 I lost my job here. so I know all the in's and out's of it I drive a 150 mile's a day for work now gas is at 1.65 wish it was lower
I lucked out and I live 5 minutes from my work.

Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but if they can't even supply current models and parts I don't see anything new on the "Horizon". I'll pass on teasers, nobody likes a tease. Just tell me about it when it's ready to be in the shelf tomorrow.

With all the product shortages, the shutdown from Covid, the unemployment skyrocketing to Depression era levels, the police brutality and protests, on and on... it seems like we need a breath of fresh air around here. What would be the best thing to bring us back together?
More KRATONS for the people ! Lol

Parts! Still rocking my zip tied broken front Senton bumper for over a month now. No arrma or aftermarket bumpers available for either of my rigs. I don’t know how my granite hasn’t broken with some of the crashes It’s taken, but I’m afraid if it does I won’t be able to find the parts. Leaky shocks have started and all aftermarket are 2 months out. We need parts!

Back