Big Rock What to buy next??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ransom 65

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a big rock now and looking for the next. I don't want to race track, but I do enjoy the high speed handling on different terrains. The occasional jump is fun too of course, but I don't want to just to send this next one to the moon..I got the big rock for the heavy abuse lol

So do I stay within the 3s range since I already have a ton of spare parts, Do I go 4s? Do I go 6??

What have has y'all's progression been through this hobby? Should I stay with Arrma or try out others?

Thanks in advance!

If you want to stay with Arrma, I think the Talion would be a good fit for your situation. If you are open to other brands, a Corally Shogun or a Muraco would be good choices (the difference between the two is just the body style). Both the Shogun and Muraco are similar to the Talion, but they have higher top speed and better controllability at a lower cost.

If you want to stay with Arrma, I think the Talion would be a good fit for your situation. If you are open to other brands, a Corally Shogun or a Muraco would be good choices (the difference between the two is just the body style). Both the Shogun and Muraco are similar to the Talion, but they have higher top speed and better controllability at a lower cost.
Have you or anyone else had any experience with the redcat machete? It looked like a budget talkin, but wasn't sure if it was worth a dang. The Talion is definitely at the top of the list

Have you or anyone else had any experience with the redcat machete? It looked like a budget talkin, but wasn't sure if it was worth a dang. The Talion is definitely at the top of the list
Having a redcat myself, I'll say they do make some good apples. Considering the Machete is still very new though, I'd recommend something else for your second car.

I'll go farther by saying a 6s truck in general will be up your alley. Talion would probably do it. If you want to build yourself a kit, the tekno mt410 is a piece of art and drives like no other.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back