Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gas stations are all regulated by the Oil companies i.e. they literally only allowed to make pennies on the gallon. All their business is from inside the actual store.
The gas suppliers and middlemen make all the profit, then at the pumps, these are the small guys. Some charge very high etc. But on the whole the price gouging is at the middle level and up. Processing Crude Oil. Just becomes supply and demand. If Gov't thwarts production at the oil production level, in this case, Supply drops and Prices shoot up. The oil industry is a very complicated one. Are many hands in the pot. Some hands are larger and make all the $$$.
I'm seeing $3.59/Gal nearby me as of today.

You guys are mostly dealing with rookie numbers.

$8.3/Gal
Have experienced peaks above 10 earlier this year.

Could be worse though.
Hong Kong currently have price above 11.

Last edited:
Drove up north this last weekend on a wing and a prayer. 90 miles on a little over quarter tank. It's usually 10-11 cents cheaper. "IF" you fill up on Friday night. Wait to fill up on your way home on Sunday the price is the same as the cities. Explain this to me other than greed.

It was only .03 cheaper this time. 3.69/gallon. With the rewards card .06. Sick of this crap.

Gas was 2.89 yesterday!

20221009_161906.jpg

Back to 3.39 in FL, +30c from a week ago.
Used to jump in 10c increments, now it's always 25-40c depends on color of the moon more than anything tangible.
Oh yes, more record profits for oil companies, forgot about that.

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
$1.60 a liter
1 US gallon equals 3.785 liters
Therefore $6.056 a gallon.
Back to 3.39 in FL, +30c from a week ago.
Used to jump in 10c increments, now it's always 25-40c depends on color of the moon more than anything tangible.
Oh yes, more record profits for oil companies, forgot about that.
It's raining out so I'm expecting a 20 cent hike soon 😆

Filled up this weekend. Mobil reg at $3.39/gal.
I notice here in NYC that Mobil has been cheapest so far.
But I also see that some gas has gone up aprox 30 cents.:unsure: In the past few weeks.

Back