Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has already got to political. I'll just quote the late-great Tom Petty and say, " You believe what you wanna believe ".
I'm done.
Totally understand. Hard to find the truth right? You can always PM me with that link.

I'll leave it at this then:

If you want the real truth, do your research in every aspect JUST like you do before you purchase a new RC or RC part. (y)

After extensive research on 4chan and Reddit I have determined that gas prices are being kept artificially high because the global elites have been replaced by shapeshifting aliens who are trying to distract us from discussing the recent revelation that the Earth is in fact flat.
I would believe that before any yahoo or google search :LOL:

After extensive research on 4chan and Reddit I have determined that gas prices are being kept artificially high because the global elites have been replaced by shapeshifting aliens who are trying to distract us from discussing the recent revelation that the Earth is in fact flat.
I knew it was something like that! I'm keeping my foil hat on dammit!:D

Just spent 545$ fore 80 gallons of Diesel so I can work to pay for more Diesel I use about 40gallons a day six day a week do the math

:mad: Infuriating! Most don't realize that those 2 large things hanging off the side of tractors are called 150 gallon fuel tanks. Last time I checked it = 300 gallons full. Almost $6 bucks a gallon for diesel here. Lets do the math shall we?

300x6 bucks = $1800 to fill up.. They get 4-5 miles a gallon loaded and 5-6 empty. Rarely run empty too!

61q6nun7tFL._AC_UL800_QL65_.jpg

This has already got to political. I'll just quote the late-great Tom Petty and say, " You believe what you wanna believe ".
I'm done.
Gas prices have always been a political topic.
Did you expect anything less here?:giggle:

Not sure how that comes into play? Are you going to drive on ALL the roads in Ohio? Besides that im pretty sure you get dramaticly more miles pr gallon in Ohio than in Norway.
The average american drives more than twice the distance of the average european in their daily driving.
Things are further apart here.

The average american drives more than twice the distance of the average european in their daily driving.
Things are further apart here.
Norway is a rock situated up above the polar circle, the "average" european is a central european. We are more comparable with for example Canada.So miles traveled doesn't tell that much really , it can take a silly amount of time to travel a fairly short distance here, evading trolls, around fjords and over mountains😅 so our mpg doesn't look nice, it doesn't help that we slide around on ice and snow half of the year.

Back