Infraction Will Arrma release an exb infraction roller?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_nom_noms_

Steering is for noobs
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Being an on road car does anyone think Arrma will release an EXB version of the infraction or even a roller like the limitless?

I want to build a blistering on road vehicle but don't want the initial outlay of money on electrics that will end up in my parts bin. After tax even with HH easypay i will be $700 out on an infraction after tax just to replace most of the elecs.

Any insider info 🤔

Yep buy the RTR Infraction and sell off the parts you don’t want as new take offs. You should be ahead of the game that way.

I did what they advised with the Felony because the body and tires were selling for crazy prices at one point.
All I had to do was replace the rear diff with an infraction v2 diff and I was set.

Sold the rest of the junk off and netted a total price less than the Limitless roller. Lots of work shipping etc. and eBay fees stink!

I don't think we will see an EXB edition of the on-road cars. I cannot imagine what they would change unless they gave us a GT chassis. That would be nice! I wouldn't want LSD diffs for speed use.

Yep buy the RTR Infraction and sell off the parts you don’t want as new take offs. You should be ahead of the game that way.
I just did this with my infraction. I am not sure I came out ahead (the castle 1650 combo does not come cheap) but I had no problem selling the electronics and got ~$200 out of it (motor, esc, receiver). Skip ebay and sell in the classifieds in this forum, way better dealing with arrma forum members than the general public.

The only thing I couldn't sell was the controller....on a separate but related note, does anyone want a brand new never used infraction controller?
And my offer stands.
its a good offer...

Another way that I like to build my cars that I recommend is to buy parted out part off of Jenny's Rc
As the amount of parts you get for the price is unbeatable, you could get of the main parts (ones you want) and have much more money left over to buy electronics, upgrades etc...
Link Jenny's RC Arrma Infraction 6s
You could get some EXB parts for it too...

I just did this with my infraction. I am not sure I came out ahead (the castle 1650 combo does not come cheap) but I had no problem selling the electronics and got ~$200 out of it (motor, esc, receiver). Skip ebay and sell in the classifieds in this forum, way better dealing with arrma forum members than the general public.

The only thing I couldn't sell was the controller....on a separate but related note, does anyone want a brand new never used infraction controller?

its a good offer...
If you get $200 out of the motor and ESC plus at least $50 for the radio, that’s ahead of the roller price if I am mathing right. 👍🏻

If you get $200 out of the motor and ESC plus at least $50 for the radio, that’s ahead of the roller price if I am mathing right. 👍🏻
I was comparing to RTR price.

The way i think about it, remove $200 worth of electronics, fill it with ~$400 worth you are in it for +$200 above RTR price.

Great advice guys I appreciate the input!! Now what system do I put inside 🤔

If you think that you will get serious into speed running then the XLX2 is where all paths lead to.
MMX8s is very capable of running in the 100-150 mph range as a second option.

Castle 1717 is tried, true and trusted (plus a good warranty / USA based support and warehouse)

TP4070 is always a great option also.

Id start looking for Scorched Titanium shafts or a Pinocchio spool setup now. They are hard to get your hands on.

I was comparing to RTR price.

The way i think about it, remove $200 worth of electronics, fill it with ~$400 worth you are in it for +$200 above RTR price.
Buy the roller and still pay $400 for electronics 🤷🏻‍♂️

I do not think that the infraction will become an exb. Because the exb is an extreme bash not a roller. Also the limitless is the same class of car and it is a roller.
Youre Wrong John C Mcginley GIF

😁Arrma website calls the exb’s “extreme bash full option roller”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back