Mojave Works for me ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
I know scorched is the “go to “ for Mojave and I will probably purchase out of curiosity. After many members have installed It’s been established as a great product.
But so far TBR and DM are working great for my terrain. My heart goes out to those driving in wet, soggy grass, or something other than SCT type track.

image.jpg

Holy crap, I've been looking for one of these that would fit t he Kraton.

Got a rock stuck under my center diff and it left a hole in the housing! Just my luck.

Holy crap, I've been looking for one of these that would fit t he Kraton.

Got a rock stuck under my center diff and it left a hole in the housing! Just my luck.

I believe DTY-ARM0011 is the part number for the cover that fits the Kraton (and the Talion). Here’s mine on my Kraton EXB:

A437BB54-41B1-493D-9908-410F92EB9735.jpeg

Yup , it did'nt take me long to figure out the Mojave needed a cover for the inside !! Got mine a year ago , first run out in the grass field , was shocked at how much debri was inside chassis , ntm , in my esc fan and made it stop !!! I had an old cover left over from a Slash I made fit , and has worked great since . Summer months however made the temps go up , then I installed the Powerhobby heat sink / fan combo .

IMG_4425.JPG

IMG_4427.JPG

Yup , it did'nt take me long to figure out the Mojave needed a cover for the inside !! Got mine a year ago , first run out in the grass field , was shocked at how much debri was inside chassis , ntm , in my esc fan and made it stop !!! I had an old cover left over from a Slash I made fit , and has worked great since . Summer months however made the temps go up , then I installed the Powerhobby heat sink / fan combo .

View attachment 114023

View attachment 114024
Got damm Man, that things a weed eater!

I had just put in a new servo , charged the batteries up , and in just a minute of running in my back yard , it started to rain and although I do not like / prefer running my rc's in rain/mud I said screw it and ran it til LVC . When I opened it up I was like OMG !!!!! But even better was how clean it was inside !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back