Kraton đź¤Ż Carbon fiber chassis!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErockPzyk

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Ok I found these beautiful carbon drive shafts and looking at getting a full chassis and set of these from Matt what do you guys think I am waiting on a price for chassis it should be molded to same shape as original aluminum and have that beautiful gloss finish. Has anyone used his drive shafts I want set so bad just little nervous doing stuff over internet having a arrma and traxxas only hobby shop forced me to order stuff and already found activepowersports which is a whole scam site , and never received 2 things in mail. In no way do i want disrespect matt just want see if anyone else has worked with him he looks super talented and looks to make excellent products, and deserves recognition as well lol. Let me know what you guys think?

Screenshot_20210415-152352_Chrome.jpg

Awsome to hear so many positive things I am excited as far as durability not worried there is alreadya carbon chassis out there it's just not as nice as Matt's lol, and I worked with composites, on boats for years. Yes that may be true but still stronger than aluminum, lighter and still has flex, it will all depend on the choice of resin he uses , he could even be using a high grade epoxy. My personal opinion a carbon chassis on exb will look sick ,don't get me wrong mitches at m2c racing are beautiful and the titanium one from scorched earth , but that black carbon is going go so good with trucks black and red lol. I can't wait to hear back from him.
Next I need someone to make carbon fiber body lmaooooo

Ok I am getting one he sent pics of chassis they are work of art glad I wait instead of going m2c,or titanium. This thing just blows them out of water and I have no problem bash testing first one , besides I am no rich duberbash or rc dude 81, at least I have not found any hills that big yet lol

Lot of high end race cars use carbon torque tubes to transmit power to a transmission or differential. Excited to see this tested out in our high performance world :) I hope these work well

Well I'll be testing the crap out of her on my exb and it's all going on you tube , I told him to reach out to some of these other YouTube guys he would probably have to send that one for free but it would be worth the promoting of his product I believe if they would do such a thing and if it's vacuum bags properly it will be stronger add more flexible than anything there's a reason they built supercars out of carbo fiber and High Performance Racing sailboats
He sent me bunch of pics there are absolutely beautiful

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-073907_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210416-073907_Chrome.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 56
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back