1/5 Outcast 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like we'll be getting a bumper similar to that for the Kraton 8S, the 6S EB roller also has that style of bumper.

Glad for those that's been waiting for large scale MT, is this Xmaxx killer? ??
I'm not 5th scale myself, but happy for those that are! The K8S guys will have a set of BFs to throw on it ?!
Nice to see Arrma killing it in these tough times, I will be more than happy with my EXB!

Insane!

I love it.

Retro MT I love it. :love::love::love::love::love:
NOW THIS will be a true X-Maxx killer. Both being true 1/5th M/T's.
Just told wife no more. :(
I just added the Senton Mega and Outcast 6s to my garage.
Xmaxx killer? Who knows, but if it's shorter in length than the K8S, then it's shorter in length than the xmaxx. I still wouldn't take the Outcast 8s to the skatepark TBH because I would be scared to bend the chassis. I leave that task to my plastic chassis rigs. The O8S sure looks nice though. I also have K8s. We'll see the comparisons soon between the rigs. We all win in the end ?. What I did like to see is that it can do standing backflips, but I try to avoid that with my rigs because of the damage ?

Xmaxx killer? Who knows, but if it's shorter in length than the K8S, then it's shorter in length than the xmaxx. I still wouldn't take the Outcast 8s to the skatepark TBH because I would be scared to bend the chassis. I leave that task to my plastic chassis rigs. The O8S sure looks nice though. I also have K8s. We'll see the comparisons soon between the rigs. We all win in the end ?. What I did like to see is that it can do standing backflips, but I try to avoid that with my rigs because of the damage ?
We will see if my x-maxx will go up for sale. ;)

On second thought my swb k8 is still better than the outcast.i will just buy the body.

IMG_20200706_204335515.jpg

I don't know to be honest with you. Maybe if i gear up. Only running 26t now

Need the body
Rear lower brace
Wheeli bar

I wonder if they’ll do this with the whole 6s line? I’d rather have an exb roller Mojave than a rtr
I guess you will be able to do standing backflips too? ?
I’d like to see the internals after a few of those standing backflips, that’s a lot of torque.

Too bad it is a different length than the M2C Crusher, the Outcast 8s is 12mm shorter than the Crusher.

M2C used a frontdogbone in the rear which is 148mm, Arrma made a new dogbone for the rear that is 136mm.

So body will not bolt right on.

While the body is pretty,I think it looks like the body support center tower actually supports the front of the bed, not the cab, so that cab sticking up unsupported is gonna take a beating.

Yes yes yes! Ever since they came out with the K8S I had a feeling that we would be seeing an Outcast 8S! This is gonna be awesome. Now we got a real X-Maxx killa!

Nope not a xmaxx killer. Xmaxx still is hands down tuffer and more reliable. True facts.
Too bad it is a different length than the M2C Crusher, the Outcast 8s is 12mm shorter than the Crusher.

M2C used a frontdogbone in the rear which is 148mm, Arrma made a new dogbone for the rear that is 136mm.

So body will not bolt right on.

While the body is pretty,I think it looks like the body support center tower actually supports the front of the bed, not the cab, so that cab sticking up unsupported is gonna take a beating.

That is why i modded my center support. Look at my pic.

Yes yes yes! Ever since they came out with the K8S I had a feeling that we would be seeing an Outcast 8S! This is gonna be awesome. Now we got a real X-Maxx killa!
I'm just afraid that the O8s would break faster and easier at the skatepark concrete jungle when compared to a plastic chassis truck like the xmaxx 8s. I would be concerned about all that extra weight with the metal. Hopefully the driveshafts hold up better than my K8s. My driveshafts bent from just jumping 5-10 ft unfortunately on my K8s ?

I'm just afraid that the O8s would break faster and easier at the skatepark concrete jungle when compared to a plastic chassis truck like the xmaxx 8s. Hopefully the driveshafts hold up better than my K8s. My driveshafts bent from just jumping 5-10 ft unfortunately on my K8s ?

True. My drive shafts constantly bent also. Running the 7mm gmp ones. Haven't bashed on it yet so no report as how they hold up

True. My drive shafts constantly bent also. Running the 7mm gmp ones. Haven't bashed on it yet so no report as how they hold up
My driveshafts on the xmaxx don't bend, but the drive cups break. I put bearings on the outside. Always something ?. And I would still get an O8s ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back