Felony 12s Felony Build Tire Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@nomis38 what up buddy???still have the senton 6s gt??????from what I've read above,hooning with speed periodically I'd go with xm7 slicks with the J-CODE hard rims grps..but they only come in white..S7s on heavy rigs will still get hot an grip hard,plus longer life..hard rims are better heavier rides..
Hey what's up dude. Converted the Senton to a Fully EXB buggy it's a beast lol "video below". Did it cause I got a felony, so the Senton got a facelift again. Ok cool thanks for the tire advise that sounds like just what I need Sir.

So are you talking about these, and if they work good i can reprint my wing and active intake hood scoop in white.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/grp-ti...s-white-2-xm7-grpgtj04-xm7/p1406149?v=1402672

Last edited:
I have been on the same set of XM3 or "soft" compound GRPs all summer and now into the winter.
Many passes in the 120, 122, 126, 127 mph range on 3s with the 1/7 scale rig.

For reference the GTJ is the hard wheel where all others are the "soft" wheel.
If you plan on going over 100mph the J hard wheel is probably a good idea. (FYI it only comes in White)

https://www.islandhobbynut.com/prod...gt-t03-revo-soft-mounted-tires-wheels-4-white

I have been on the same set of XM3 or "soft" compound GRPs all summer and now into the winter.
Many passes in the 120, 122, 126, 127 mph range on 3s with the 1/7 scale rig.

For reference the GTJ is the hard wheel where all others are the "soft" wheel.
If you plan on going over 100mph the J hard wheel is probably a good idea. (FYI it only comes in White)

https://www.islandhobbynut.com/prod...gt-t03-revo-soft-mounted-tires-wheels-4-white
Wow glad to hear they lasted that long for ya.

Hello all,

Been a minute since I stopped in. I'm finally getting back to my Felony build. Please link me some tires that can handle 130mph, the hoons just aint cuttin it? I'm thinking foamies but I don't know what or where to buy. Thx in advance.

I have been happy so far its at 130mph and I can do multiple passes without the esc cutting out. YaY. I just need tires then ill be happy. Not looking to break speed records lol 130 is fine with me and its still pretty functional to play with in parking lots with friends, not just for speed runs.

Grps or bsr foams purples or 30 black and cove the holes on the grps and double glue the grps

Well I've been busy but finally got around to ordering a set of 4 of the GRP GTJ04-XM7 Hard Rim Slicks. I'll update on how they work out for me when I get em.

Swapping my Diffs to equal the diff ratios in anticipation of the GRPs on order. Been avoiding this for to long. Also for anyone that doesn't know you don't need to buy a new diff as stated earlier in this thread!!!

diff2.jpg

diff.jpg

ngl, if you would have including running it in vid would have checked out other content...felt cheated seeing the stickies being put on....and not showing the car running...some sorta RC tease....lol

how do you go as far as making an intro, but not notice that nearly every rc vid includes the rc running lol get the sense it's blue balling RC fans lol

ngl, if you would have including running it in vid would have checked out other content...felt cheated seeing the stickies being put on....and not showing the car running...some sorta RC tease....lol

how do you go as far as making an intro, but not notice that nearly every rc vid includes the rc running lol get the sense it's blue balling RC fans lol
The temps are not good outside for a running vid on a car like this, thanks for being a jerk about it though lololol.🤣 A proper running video will happen when the weather is good and when I want it to lol.

The temps are not good outside for a running vid on a car like this, thanks for being a jerk about it though lololol.🤣 A proper running video will happen when the weather is good and when I want it to lol.
just some anonymous unsolicited criticism, thanks for wearing your big boy pants! love the touch of pouty "..when I want it to.", it shows character.

imo I was more "funny" with my "critique", than being a jerk.

have fun and enjoy the toys :D
btw your heli looks small and cheap, does it actually fly? ;)
that's being a jerk no?

anyways accept my most sincere internet apology as follow up to my internet critique.

your vids are good, interesting and well produced. The audio, perfect. camera work, tops. It even has an intro!

your heli looks like an art piece and like it could fly around with mind numbing agility

don't change a thing about your yt content. is clearly a "for you" thing and ain't a damn thing wrong with that.

just some anonymous unsolicited criticism, thanks for wearing your big boy pants! love the touch of pouty "..when I want it to.", it shows character.

imo I was more "funny" with my "critique", than being a jerk.

have fun and enjoy the toys :D
btw your heli looks small and cheap, does it actually fly? ;)
that's being a jerk no?

anyways accept my most sincere internet apology as follow up to my internet critique.

your vids are good, interesting and well produced. The audio, perfect. camera work, tops. It even has an intro!

your heli looks like an art piece and like it could fly around with mind numbing agility

don't change a thing about your yt content. is clearly a "for you" thing and ain't a damn thing wrong with that.
Well hell that is one heck of a "sincere internet apology" sorry guess I took your original statement wrong lol, my bad.... Thank you Sir.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back