3DRC Spooky time sale!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now how can you beat that!!

Thank you and can’t wait to put them on!!!
Did you get the high mount or low mount for your talion? I personally like the looks of both but the LP mount tucks a bit better and protects from a little more damage. But the HP mount looks super aggressive! Hard to choose lol.

Only 4 days left of the sale. Don't miss out on the amazing savings before it's gone.

I just want to thank you all for giving me a reason to do this🥰
Cause you da man!
You Da Man GIF by MOODMAN

Did you get the high mount or low mount for your talion? I personally like the looks of both but the LP mount tucks a bit better and protects from a little more damage. But the HP mount looks super aggressive! Hard to choose lol.
When in doubt, keep the wing low.

@3d-rc.myshopify.com
Nooooo, I just got the address of a friend in the US my ‘sister in law’ (not really cause I’m not married) will visit for Christmas. It was OK to send things there to take home.
I‘m not on your website to order Mojave front and rear bumper only to find out the rear Mojave bumper is sold out🤬😄.
Are you planning to make new ones? I’ve got a itchy buying finger😂

@3d-rc.myshopify.com
Nooooo, I just got the address of a friend in the US my ‘sister in law’ (not really cause I’m not married) will visit for Christmas. It was OK to send things there to take home.
I‘m not on your website to order Mojave front and rear bumper only to find out the rear Mojave bumper is sold out🤬😄.
Are you planning to make new ones? I’ve got a itchy buying finger😂
Yes I am lol actually just woke up to some fresh off the printer

Yes I am lol actually just woke up to some fresh off the printer
Great!👍 Just made the order for front and rear bumper. I’ve put my name between brackets, not that you think I’ve got two genders😂. So now I have to wait till after New Year when the sister in law comes back from the US🙄.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back