3DRC Spooky time sale!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cobra Starship Literally My Favorite Band In 2008 GIF by mtv

Congratulations to all of you who got the deal of a lifetime. Thank you all for your continued love and support.
Well,
Bad news… The parts I ordered from you show as received, but I didn’t get anything. I tried filing at USPS, but their system wouldn’t let me submit it…kept saying “please try again later”. If I can get some time tomorrow, I am going to try and call my local USPS and see if they can figure out where they delivered it to. I live in the country and anything that I don’t get in the mail….is usually gone for good.

I will have to place another order from you tomorrow night, more than likely. :(

Well,
Bad news… The parts I ordered from you show as received, but I didn’t get anything. I tried filing at USPS, but their system wouldn’t let me submit it…kept saying “please try again later”. If I can get some time tomorrow, I am going to try and call my local USPS and see if they can figure out where they delivered it to. I live in the country and anything that I don’t get in the mail….is usually gone for good.

I will have to place another order from you tomorrow night, more than likely. :(

Honestly give it a couple days I have had many times things show as received or delivered and got them a day or two later I would suspect tomorrow or the next day

Honestly give it a couple days I have had many times things show as received or delivered and got them a day or two later I would suspect tomorrow or the next day
LOL…. Well you have way better luck than me!! But maybe a little will rub off! I will keep you posted and I WILL be getting those parts…one way or another!

LOL…. Well you have way better luck than me!! But maybe a little will rub off! I will keep you posted and I WILL be getting those parts…one way or another!
Sounds like a plan if it comes down to you having to re-order those parts just let me know before you do

Sounds like a plan if it comes down to you having to re-order those parts just let me know before you do
Called local office and they are saying that they dropped it off in mailbox. I think it’s funny cause I wouldn’t have called ya if it was “in the mailbox!” LOL

So, I need to redo that order….hopefully ya have it in red….if not, I might do blue…lol

Called local office and they are saying that they dropped it off in mailbox. I think it’s funny cause I wouldn’t have called ya if it was “in the mailbox!” LOL

So, I need to redo that order….hopefully ya have it in red….if not, I might do blue…lol
We will get you squared away right 👍 what was your order number?

1203. I will place a new order through your site or I can pay you via PayPal. You didn’t lose the parts, USPS did and I know you don’t make anything off these.
I think you are out of red, so I will pick another color…

Thank you for looking out!!!
Jonathan

1203. I will place a new order through your site or I can pay you via PayPal. You didn’t lose the parts, USPS did and I know you don’t make anything off these.

Jonathan
I’m not out of red I just have an updated inventory

Jonathan
I just sent you an invoice via email. I still feel bad. Hope the applied 75% off helps.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back