Senton 3s blx pivot balls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ifgoneleaveamessage

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
I ordered these super cheap, they may not work but says it's for 3s line. I just seem to be miscounting or something. Looks like it has a couple more pieces I don't know where it goes. Where are the 2 on the top for? Going to attempt an install this week. Any tips on installing are welcome

20220516_192846.jpg

Do you have a tool for it? Makes all the difference. I’ve been happy with this one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JQJX23V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_CFA9J5S827BPZPHMNT9N?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
No definitely don't have the fancy tool for it. Interesting, I'd need instructing on that as well, is doing it with pliers ill-advised?
Cool. The stock ones are very loose so it will be nice to stiffen up the steering a little
Are those the Hot Racing ones from Amazon? I have them in my cart…

And now I have more stuff I’m my cart haha
No I ordered these off aliexpress for a few dollars, much cheaper than amazon

Recently got the aliexpress pivot balls. So far so good. They fit perfectly. Too early to say if they wear down any faster or slower than the Hot Racing pivot balls. But they're 1/3 the price. I doubt they're going to wear down 3x as fast, so right now I'm thinking they're a much better option than Hot Racing. It looks like the same pivot balls are being sold on Ebay as well.

Good to know! Did you use the special tool?
Yes, I have a shock tool. But you don't need it for pivot balls, pliers work fine. It's not very useful for stock Arrma 3s shocks. I'd only recommend getting one if you have metal body shocks that will make use of al the shock maintenance tools.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back