Adidas Limitless Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I've still been unable to get this rig out for even it's maiden run, let alone test runs!! I went ahead and did a few more upgrades on some and just making it look better with the other .

I admit, I was a bit bored just adding another project that I could do while we have to be inside as much as possible. To try and add some character and benefit, I painted some of the F/R spoiler parts on Limitless. I just used what paint I had on hand, so that's why not the proper color we would want to use for this.

Limitless Spoiler Paint Rear.jpg

Limitless Spoiler Paint Side.jpg

Limitless Front Spoiler Top.jpg

Finally able to finish the PPSRC Arrma Motor Mount, Diff Mount and Diff Cover/Cap Set! Not only does it look great, really adds to that solidity of those parts with the job they have to do. I also added RCAWD F/R Driveshaft Dogbones.

Limitless PPSRC Full Set Close.jpg

Limitless PPSRC Full Set Far.jpg

I then and went and did a full Bearing Swap on the rig. The only Bearings I did not switch out were the F/C/R Diffs as they are still brand new and checked when I replaced the diff fluid last weekend. It is much nicer to do this job now then after a few packs of batteries, ?

Limitless Full Bearing Swap Steering.jpg

Limitless Full Bearing Swap Steering 2.jpg

Again, I did do the Input Pinions on the Front and Rear as well as all 4 hubs and as you can see in the pic, replaced the bushings with proper bearings.

I will do my best to keep this build updated as I go along with more upgrades or routine repairs! :woot:(y)?

I ran into an issue with one of my pps mounts. Same motor for my kraton6s and my limitless/infraction build. One of my mounts needed the adjuster nut lock tab ground down just a bit. For some reason that one did not want to shift when the motor was fully mounted. Same motor (literally) on the second mount and no issues. Your center section (all pps) is part of my slow down. Waiting on my bopo center cover and bearing carrier. But man those look awesome together!

I ran into an issue with one of my pps mounts. Same motor for my kraton6s and my limitless/infraction build. One of my mounts needed the adjuster nut lock tab ground down just a bit. For some reason that one did not want to shift when the motor was fully mounted. Same motor (literally) on the second mount and no issues. Your center section (all pps) is part of my slow down. Waiting on my bopo center cover and bearing carrier. But man those look awesome together!
Appreciate it! Crazy, must've been one of those one offs. I haven't heard many stating that issue, nor any really with these. As I have them on both of my Infraction and Limitless I didn't have any issues. Pretty much plug and play! It does add that sense of quality to your build when the set is installed. Just looks, right... ? ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back