Amazing light bar I found on Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
This thing was $16 and is super easy to install and control. It simply plugs into any spare port on your receiver and can be controlled by the corresponding channel on your radio to cycle thru the many colors and modes. I have it on my Mojave EXB so I can see it far away on the end of a speed pass and know which way it’s pointed.

RC LED Light bar Roof LED Lamp Kit 20 Light Modes Control 155mm for 1/10 Traxxas TRX-4 TRX-6 D90 HSP Redcat RC4WD Tamiya Axial SCX10 HPI DIY RC Car

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FSV7Y3...abc_WGYJY4YSF1D8A0JG0SPN?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This thing was $16 and is super easy to install and control. It simply plugs into any spare port on your receiver and can be controlled by the corresponding channel on your radio to cycle thru the many colors and modes. I have it on my Mojave EXB so I can see it far away on the end of a speed pass and know which way it’s pointed.

RC LED Light bar Roof LED Lamp Kit 20 Light Modes Control 155mm for 1/10 Traxxas TRX-4 TRX-6 D90 HSP Redcat RC4WD Tamiya Axial SCX10 HPI DIY RC Car

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FSV7Y3...abc_WGYJY4YSF1D8A0JG0SPN?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
The price already jumped. 17.77 now 😂🤣😂

I forgot I get business pricing 🤫

E19BD249-7CEF-4F26-9069-98DC567FE618.png

That’s pretty cool. Can we see how you minted it? And does it detach from the light bar when you remove the body? Or is it in the bumper
It comes with hardware and brackets to mount it. Hard to take good photos indoors. It’s dark outside. I mounted it to the underside of the wing.

CFA40935-7AC3-4B77-957D-6E6199D4E286.jpeg
79157FA9-B634-4918-9EE3-6B732203D54D.jpeg

I've noticed for years that when I have something sitting in my Amazon cart the price jumps after a few hours or days... move it to "save for later" and it goes back to normal price!!!!

Everytime theres a price fluxuation I assume someone else moved it in or out of the cart, or bought it.

Is the housing metal or plastic? I've been afraid to mount my second set of Polo lights for fear of breaking them, but this I'd be more willing to bash.
It is a mixture of metal and plastic. Most of the important parts are some type of metal.

Made a similar post on this....how do you control a light you plug into your RX from the TX. Need something to send a signal right? Lost on how that works with just straight two-pin light wire...

Made a similar post on this....how do you control a light you plug into your RX from the TX. Need something to send a signal right? Lost on how that works with just straight two-pin light wire...
Nope a three wire plug just like a servo. Then using your transmitter, you push the button for that channel to cycle thru the light modes. I have a Noble NB4 and use CH4.

Nope a three wire plug just like a servo. Then using your transmitter, you push the button for that channel to cycle thru the light modes. I have a Noble NB4 and use CH4.

I was NOT aware of that...I have seen in my short history a mix of lights I have purchased....most all with 2-pin red/black wire but I do have a small few that are 3-pin with the extra white wire...

So I am clear...in theory, I could take my SR6110AT rx and plug that 3-pin light in say AUX3 since I have 3-4 open. Then if I looked for that channel on the DX5C #3 I "should" be able to control it? Is that the understanding....

I was NOT aware of that...I have seen in my short history a mix of lights I have purchased....most all with 2-pin red/black wire but I do have a small few that are 3-pin with the extra white wire...

So I am clear...in theory, I could take my SR6110AT rx and plug that 3-pin light in say AUX3 since I have 3-4 open. Then if I looked for that channel on the DX5C #3 I "should" be able to control it? Is that the understanding....
Yep that's how it should work. I don't own that radio to 100% confirm it, but yes, that should be fine.

Should work. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back