Polo Creations Roof Rack/Light Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your positives are backwards, check out this video:
that's from their youtube channel

There have been so many threads about all the problems with Polo Creations, from shoddy components, missing items, and items never received in the first place, to total ghosting from them after you’ve given them your money. I don’t know why anyone would deal with them at all at this point, especially with all the other options out there. I sort of understand why a noob might want a model-specific “kit” for their rig, but there are literally thousands of dirt cheap options for every flavor of light that exists on AliExpress. an endless selection of harness configurations, and inline switches for 3-4 bucks. I’ve always just built my own lighting stuff for pennies on the dollar. It’s a really easy process.

There have been so many threads about all the problems with Polo Creations, from shoddy components, missing items, and items never received in the first place, to total ghosting from them after you’ve given them your money. I don’t know why anyone would deal with them at all at this point, especially with all the other options out there. I sort of understand why a noob might want a model-specific “kit” for their rig, but there are literally thousands of dirt cheap options for every flavor of light that exists on AliExpress. an endless selection of harness configurations, and inline switches for 3-4 bucks. I’ve always just built my own lighting stuff for pennies on the dollar. It’s a really easy process.
can you post some ali links for the company you order threw ? thanks so much :)

can you post some ali links for the company you order threw ? thanks so much :)
Amazon.com

Just search for rc light bar, etc. You'll find plenty that will work.

This kit of sticky backed rgbw led strips came with a controller that I can independently switch via the remote on the vendetta. This one isn't waterproofed but you can get ones that are. This was like $15. You can cut them to length, etc.

Don't need to pay for his crap that will show up missing parts and broken.

Yes I know this is a vendetta, use your imagination.

PXL_20230327_011024368.MP.jpg

PXL_20230320_015321448.MP.jpg

Amazon.com

Just search for rc light bar, etc. You'll find plenty that will work.

This kit of sticky backed rgbw led strips came with a controller that I can independently switch via the remote on the vendetta. This one isn't waterproofed but you can get ones that are. This was like $15. You can cut them to length, etc.

Don't need to pay for his crap that will show up missing parts and broken.

Yes I know this is a vendetta, use your imagination.

View attachment 314041

View attachment 314042
Looks good! ya since my dealings with him turned sour- parts i did get got trashed 1st run, cheap plastic- 1/2 the order was missing/wrong and he quickly sent out a "package coming" notification with the missing parts- 3 months later and 15 emails- never showed. There are enough parts on the net to do whatever kinda lights anyone could ever want.

Looks good! ya since my dealings with him turned sour- parts i did get got trashed 1st run, cheap plastic- 1/2 the order was missing/wrong and he quickly sent out a "package coming" notification with the missing parts- 3 months later and 15 emails- never showed. There are enough parts on the net to do whatever kinda lights anyone could ever want.
I bought a rear light bar from them last week on their ebay shop eugenia763. I figured if he didnt send it I would have paypal to back me up. Well, the light bar came but it was completely warped (probably from heat). I received it from the postmans hands yesterday, so it wasnt on my end. I messaged them so we will see.

20230807_181523.jpg

20230808_075248.jpg

It's really just the looks. Having specific kits looks amazing. There is nothing out there that looks better than the polo limitless kit for example. Sucks tho because that's definitely where all the nice things you can say end 🤣.

I bought a rear light bar from them last week on their ebay shop eugenia763. I figured if he didnt send it I would have paypal to back me up. Well, the light bar came but it was completely warped (probably from heat). I received it from the postmans hands yesterday, so it wasnt on my end. I messaged them so we will see.

View attachment 316150

View attachment 316151
If you threaten action he will answer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back