Anyone own a Kyosho Mad Van VE.......??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there buddy ,
So as you know im a fan of the Mad Van Ve for sure , Really love the truck , now just remember this isn't a hardcore basher like the arrma range of trucks .
Also the upgrade path of these little monsters is a slightly expensive one . the parts are not cheap dude and harder to get hold of .
But as driving experience even on 2s there super fun and quick as hell .
another one to look out for is the Mad Wagon by kyosho , im thinking about picking one up myself and they do seem alot tougher , but i do prefer the looks of the Mad Van for sure.
If you have any question let me know buddy .
Stay awesome
Chris :)

Such a cool ass truck.

If I had that it wouldn't get rolled let alone bashed. It'd be a shelf queen that shows up to events and such. That's fine and all but if I want to bash one just get the sweet lid and put it on a swb 3s Arrma granite or so:

Screenshot_20230812-101846.png

I still want to build a slammed on-road version too THAT'D be sweet.

Hey there buddy ,
So as you know im a fan of the Mad Van Ve for sure , Really love the truck , now just remember this isn't a hardcore basher like the arrma range of trucks .
Also the upgrade path of these little monsters is a slightly expensive one . the parts are not cheap dude and harder to get hold of .
But as driving experience even on 2s there super fun and quick as hell .
another one to look out for is the Mad Wagon by kyosho , im thinking about picking one up myself and they do seem alot tougher , but i do prefer the looks of the Mad Van for sure.
If you have any question let me know buddy .
Stay awesome
Chris :)
Cheers Chris, literally just watched you on the beach with yours, looks so damn kool. I'm gonna have catch up with your other vids ASAP

Can it run on 3S out of the box, save me buying 2S batteries and charger etc or is it fine as she is, looks plenty quick enough from what I've seen of yours HAHA

As for upgrades, does it NEED anything??

Thnaks for your input 👍🏻
Such a cool ass truck.

If I had that it wouldn't get rolled let alone bashed. It'd be a shelf queen that shows up to events and such. That's fine and all but if I want to bash one just get the sweet lid and put it on a swb 3s Arrma granite or so:

View attachment 316710

I agree totally, looks absolutely sick, love those colours there too if I'm honest, decisions decisions 😂

Been looking at them for a while, LOVE LOVE LOVE how they look and seem to perform great on 2S

Any owners have any thoughts/recommendations

TIA

Yes Sir....love mine. It is a blast at 2S. I did get the Kyosho Oli shocks and the aluminum CVD since I had one to come apart, fan, and AVC to it...fun dirt drifter.... did some smart upgrades. It bashes great... glad I have one!

1691888443315.png

1691888487813.png

Current
1691888533380.png

1691888613242.png

1691888635918.png

I love my Mad Van. It’s one of my favorites. It’s one of those rigs that you kind of get attached to. I spent a ton on upgrades, but it really doesn’t need them. It’s not a hardcore basher like an Arrma, but it’s stupid fun to drive. It seems to get more attention than most of my other rigs lol. Everybody loves the body.
IMG_0208.jpeg
IMG_0207.jpeg
IMG_0205.jpeg
IMG_0197.jpeg

Would one of you mad van boys be willing to get a couple measurements for me? Looking for the length and width of the body. @Xjeepguy you accidentally gave me a nice wheelbase measurement there with your table there so thank you for that lol!

Would one of you mad van boys be willing to get a couple measurements for me? Looking for the length and width of the body. @Xjeepguy you accidentally gave me a nice wheelbase measurement there with your table there so thank you for that lol!
I’ll try to remember to measure it when I get home lol.

I’ll try to remember to measure it when I get home lol.
I appreciate that very much! I will remind you if not. If you happen to have a picture from above on your table, with or without the body on, I should be able to get close enough

Such a cool ass truck.

View attachment 316710

I wound up buying a yellow body for mine just to bash, that way my red one stays pristine for the shelf. That’s how much I love this body lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back