Kraton Arrma Kraton 12s Watercooled EXB build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because your question is unclear?

What is 6s2x5200?

Why do you think 12S is potentially going to be faster than a 6S setup? Or even an 8S setup?
Lmao.....let's go to school okay👌
See MATH wasn't your SUBJECT huh?
Remember I said people talk from EXPERIENCE not THEORY....ATLEAST the ones I MET.....THEORIES can be debunked I see you talking from LACK of
6s 5200 100c is my battery ZEE LIPO👈👈👈👈
6s =voltage
5200=ah(amp hour) NOT amps
100c= discharge ratings
5.2x100=520 AMPS what the ESC use
2 6s5200 100c PARALLEL =6s10400mah 200c
4 6s5200 100c = 2 6s10400 200c
2 6s10400 200c series = 1 12s10400 200c
10.4x200= 2080 AMPS
2080x2 = 4160 AMPS
2080x4 = 8320 AMPS (if I'm lucky)
400amp ESC
400x2 =800 Max amps(most ESC should do double they power no problem)
400x4 = 1600 AMPS If I'm lucky

You joking right? You must be TROLLING. why
22.2v 6s x400 amps =8880
44.4v 12s x 400amps=17760
How is it not? What ever SETUP you running double the power(3s go to 6s) tell me if your car go faster or not..... YOU said you a SPEEDRUNNER ? Nah you #TEAMMACKSAUCE (YOU don't GOT IT)
Realize I can go up to 16s(67v) with my ESC
That's the difference you FOLLOW people and just gear up..... me I OVERVOLT

Who win battery or esc?
what's your ESC AMPS VS your batteries AMPS
You can have the biggest and baddest motor but it's limited by THE ESC and BATTERIES specs.....
****after I start to calculate what motor ****

say it with me gabcauseican don't listen to NAME brands.....he like the NUMBERS
*Hint ROLLER option(no ELECTRONICS)

I jondilly1974 like the NAME brands........ they do the NUMBERS for me cause I don't like too/know how
Wait
how are you calculating your SPEEDRUNS
You just BUY NAME brands and hoping?(You listen to what others say, you taking other people SETUPS and claiming to be FAST?)
Now go have a seat with yourLV(low voltage)3s(12v) 4s(16v) 👈👈👈👈👈LMAO SPEEDRUNNER you SAY
🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
Class session done...........
I built my car....... you bought yours........lmao
****Lesson of the day......don't be like jondilly1974....... do your HOMEWORK
Please answer the question now

Last edited:
Lmao.....let's go to school okay👌
6s 5200 100c is my battery ZEE LIPO👈👈👈👈
6s =voltage
5200=ah(amp hour) NOT amps
100c= discharge ratings
5.2x100=520 AMPS what the ESC use
2 6s5200 100c PARALLEL =6s10400mah 200c
4 6s5200 100c = 2 6s10400 200c
2 6s10400 200c series = 1 12s10400 200c
10.4x200= 2080 AMPS
2080x2 = 4160 AMPS
2080x4 = 8320 AMPS (if I'm lucky)
400amp ESC
400x2 =800 Max amps(most ESC should do double they power no problem)
400x4 = 1600 AMPS If I'm lucky
22.2v 6s x400 amps =8880
44.4v 12s x 400amps=17760
How is it not?
Realize I can go up to 16s with my ESC
That's the difference you follow most and just gear up..... me I OVERVOLT

Who win battery or esc?
what's your ESC AMPS VS your batteries AMPS

say it with me gabcauseican don't listen to NAME brands.....he like the NUMBERS
*Hint ROLLER option(no ELECTRONICS)

I jondilly1974 like the NAME brands........ they do the NUMBERS for me cause I don't like too/know how
Wait how are you calculating your SPEEDRUNS
You just BUY NAME brands and hoping?(You listen to what others say)
🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
Class session done...........
I built my car....... you bought yours........lmao
****Lesson of the day......don't be like jondilly1974....... do your HOMEWORK
Please answer the question now
You post such long diatribes that I can’t honestly tell what your point is here.

First off, your Zee 100C lipo. Who says it is capable of 100C? Have you tested it? What was the voltage sag when pulling 100C constant?

Second off, and ESC doesn’t “use” amps. Your motor pulls watts based on load.

Watts = Volts x Amps

In your case, I suspect, those Zee lipos will not be able to keep their voltage up under load, which will require your amps to spike.

As far as “name brand” packs are concerned, the SMC would be the highest regarded brand name of the ones I listed, with Turnigy and CNHL being a close second. Yowoo are for sure not a name brand. They are probably not thought of as much more than a Zee or Zop pack.

Here is the kicker… since I own both Zee and Yowoo, I can make an objective call on which one is likely better. The Zee packs I own are budget crap compared to the Yowoo packs that cost barely more. The Yowoo are questionably as good as some of my top dollar packs.

You say I “bought” my car, not built. You sir have no clue what TF you are talking about.

The more I read from this clown, the more I’m sure he’s just a common troll and I just fed him his favorite meal.

You post such long diatribes that I can’t honestly tell what your point is here.

First off, your Zee 100C lipo. Who says it is capable of 100C? Have you tested it? What was the voltage sag when pulling 100C constant?

Second off, and ESC doesn’t “use” amps. Your motor pulls watts based on load.

Watts = Volts x Amps

In your case, I suspect, those Zee lipos will not be able to keep their voltage up under load, which will require your amps to spike.

As far as “name brand” packs are concerned, the SMC would be the highest regarded brand name of the ones I listed, with Turnigy and CNHL being a close second. Yowoo are for sure not a name brand. They are probably not thought of as much more than a Zee or Zop pack.

Here is the kicker… since I own both Zee and Yowoo, I can make an objective call on which one is likely better. The Zee packs I own are budget crap compared to the Yowoo packs that cost barely more. The Yowoo are questionably as good as some of my top dollar packs.

You say I “bought” my car, not built. You sir have no clue what TF you are talking about.

The more I read from this clown, the more I’m sure he’s just a common troll and I just fed him his favorite meal.
Did you not view my HD pics.....did you not see my CAP packs(ripple effect killer)?NVM answered my own question......do your HOMEWORK first
Who say flier do 400 amps? Just the numbers
What's esc and battery you used for your car build? I do the math for you.(I charge $150/hr)

Last edited:
Rc explain measured those zee 100c packs. At best they were 30c rating best batteries were only 45c rated... c rating are all lies. When crunching numbers I would go with 25c in realistic terms. I look forward to it going 150+ mph. Its definitely possible. Couple more batteries, the right gearing, aero body ...... oh the jato rocket 😂

Rc explain measured those zee 100c packs. At best they were 30c rating best batteries were only 45c rated... c rating are all lies. When crunching numbers I would go with 25c in realistic terms. I look forward to it going 150+ mph. Its definitely possible. Couple more batteries, the right gearing, aero body ...... oh the jato rocket 😂
It's 2 types of people..... People who lead(RC EXPLAIN)
People who FOLLOW(LOVESTRICKEN)
**listen to others
👆
👆
👆
don't FOLLOW be a LEADER🤭🤭🤭🤭
So if rc explain say you should change your (MUFFLER BEARINGS) you going to FOLLOW

Time to run some wiring, run some water lines and test to see if all that work was for no reason......after all that work I couldn't leave it 32t.....39t it is

Seems like everything is working I think💪
was rushing to put everything back together to make sure everything at least work I forgot to set the limit for the step up converter.....(the fans on FLIER 3 to16s ESC can safely handle 17.93v, servo was so fast and the flysky fs bs6 can safely handle the same voltage ask me how I know) I realized 55 secs in uh oh....... nothing blew but it got me thinking 🤔If I isolate the fans(power) from the waterpump and peltier and add a potentiometer I can send more power and control the fan speed?🤔🤔🤔🤔 Nope I just want to RUN my car now. You just witness my MIND trying to get away from me.......only got 4 mins worth of runtime max (first test couldn't wait on my batteries tested on my daughter 4s system in the house) WIFE almost pulled out, came REAL close to losing the SPONSORSHIP..... FLIER ESC don't come with brakes enabled.(EXPERIENCE) I seen ABS brakes in the settings 0% .....left it alone REAL RACE car here, no ASSISTANCE needed.....boy oh boy I was wrong..... half throttle pull to full brake lock all this happened in 4 seconds give or take......shot across the room hit the SPONSORSHIP embroidery thread bag...... sent thread spools 265 to be exact everywhere while coming to a rolling stop I thought ......... it went in REVERSE full power for 2 secs kicked up more thread spools.....😞😞😞😞 Kraya 1 Wife 0 ......40 min clean up True reason why she took the TRUCK🤫🤫🤫🤫(Swear I wear the pants) language barrier somewhere with me and this ESC.....ABS I know (Auto Tech by trade) and FLIER ABS is not the same.....FLIER ABS BRAKES and what I known ABS to be are different....... PUT it to at least to 25% .......Its the BRAKES..... FLIER ALSO allow you to set how FAST or SLOW you want the REVERSE to engage after BRAKING....... FACTORY set to .25ms I believe, change it, it's DANGEROUS. Set to at least 3s.....5s is max Beside that little oversight...... I'm sure it's in the INSTRUCTIONS but we ALL know that's for just in case right? Wiring, wiring and wiring, and water lines, water lines.......looking at the coolant reservoir (here goes my mind again) if I cut the top to allow me you drop in REUSABLE ice cubes??? 🤔🤔🤔 Nope not this time either.....this how we ended up watercooling 2x Peltier 12s fishing lines step up converters, what happen to KISS(keep it simple,stupid)
Waiting on some more stuff and clean up the RATNESS, and belt the tires with the fishing line

Last edited:
Obviously you have never seen his videos or been to his site. Anyone with any common sense would trust his word over any others. Everything he does is scientifically shown and elaborated. And it's known across the industry that c ratings are falsified for sales. Good sir I am not a leader. I am the leader.

Obviously you have never seen his videos or been to his site. Anyone with any common sense would trust his word over any others. Everything he does is scientifically shown and elaborated. And it's known across the industry that c ratings are falsified for sales. Good sir I am not a leader. I am the leader.
What have you done different from everyone else? What path you FOLLOWING or WHOSE path I should say and you see the PATH I'm MAKING.......You going to FOLLOW and become a RC SCIENTIST now.....you watch all his videos for what? ,to be just like HIM? You ADMIRE him....... SOMETHING you LIKE.....what battery and esc you running AGAIN?
****that's what he do....... clearly you good at RUNNING your mouth*****
I let you stick to that......
Class is now dismissed.....

Last edited:
Oh idk I make my own rc parts, Run my own business selling these parts, run 1/5 scale electronics in 1/8 scale rigs, build completely custom vehicles. Water cooled has already been done. Many times. 150+mph in a k8 platform has not.... please show us all wrong. Make me eat my words. I was serious when I said I was looking forward to it.

Oh idk I make my own rc parts, Run my own business selling these parts, run 1/5 scale electronics in 1/8 scale rigs, build completely custom vehicles. Water cooled has already been done. Many times. 150+mph in a k8 platform has not.... please show us all wrong. Make me eat my words. I was serious when I said I was looking forward to it.
What esc and battery you use? Did you not READ my previous post? Patience remember Speedrun video........it's coming..... I just posted 2 videos.......
👆
👆
👆

(Got kids.....got to play daddy sometimes)
So in return why you HERE?.... YOU clicked on this THREAD..... you clicked on reply..... SOMETHING you like...... or DISLIKE (rather you HATE me for who I am........ than LOVE me for who I'm not) how many videos of RC EXPLAIN you commented on?..... I know you did cause the way you TALK about him..... i check for your comments later (same username?)......... the comments you leaving me...... I know you left your biggest IDOL some.........if not guess IM THAT LUCKY .... YOU going to TELL another MAN my 12s build(EXPERIENCE) not your build (EXPERIENCE) huh?? Same way you trying to tell ME that man STORY NOW?
Congratulations for real...... Those are nice ACCOMPLISHMENTS....... My wife got her own business too(EMBROIDERY) ..... She made the KRAYA bumper ornament. Shhhhh

🤫
🤫
🤫
🤫
she is my SPONSOR....... You TELLING me yours......Google my username.....you SEE mine

Last edited:
What esc and battery you use? Did you not READ my previous post? Patience remember Speedrun video........it's coming..... I just posted 2 videos.......👆👆👆👆👆👆
(Got kids.....got to play daddy sometimes)
So in return why you HERE?.... You clicked on this THREAD..... you clicked on reply..... SOMETHING you like...... or DISLIKE (rather you HATE me for who I am........ than LOVE me for who I'm not)how many videos of RC EXPLAIN you commented on?..... I know you did cause the way you TALK about him..... i check for your comments later(same username?).........
Congratulations for real...... Those are nice ACCOMPLISHMENTS....... My wife got her own business too(EMBROIDERY) ..... She made the KRAYA bumper ornament. Shhhhh 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫she is my SPONSOR....... You TELLING me yours......Google my username.....you SEE mine
Lol no comments on his videos, I have no sponsor. I use a variety of batteries. Hrb are my go to basher every day batteries. Hoover and zee are what I use for my 1/5 bashers and smc graphene extreme v2 9700 mah are my go to all out power batteries. No hate.... I honestly look forward to a 150mph run. Few have attempted and none have succeeded yet. Hopefully you are the first. Unfortunately aero isn't going to let you make it there even with 24s power. That platform likes to flip around the 100mph mark. A custom body is definitely going to be needed. A plaster negative and vacuum form should help you get closer.

Lol no comments on his videos, I have no sponsor. I use a variety of batteries. Hrb are my go to basher every day batteries. Hoover and zee are what I use for my 1/5 bashers and smc graphene extreme v2 9700 mah are my go to all out power batteries. No hate.... I honestly look forward to a 150mph run. Few have attempted and none have succeeded yet. Hopefully you are the first. Unfortunately aero isn't going to let you make it there even with 24s power. That platform likes to flip around the 100mph mark. A custom body is definitely going to be needed. A plaster negative and vacuum form should help you get closer.
Thank you so much..... that what I like to hear, don't tell me another MAN story tell me YOURS.... you can PERSONALLY help me with ISSUES IF it arise.... You can only tell me your EXPERIENCE......ANYTHING else is THEORY at that point..... YOU going to tell me about another MAN EXPERIENCE? That's that man STORY.....WRITE your OWN.....PLEASE you drop a NAME battery leave specs plus ESC specs(this how I calculate if a battery can take the AMP draw or not) Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid or YOU....... (use the batteries for what THEY RATED for not GUESS......) PLEASE leave the NUMBERS....how do you CALCULATE your SPEEDRUNS before buying anything......you sound like jondilly1974 (you throwing money at a car trying to figure it out and hoping it fix your problem/ listening to what others say?) We got a word for people like that in the AUTO TECH world........(AUTO TECHS chime in) who make customs bodies..... KRAYA might need to go to the body shop......(lol i have no EXPERIENCE in negative plaster vacuum) you got me in your WORLD now..... sound like you TALKING from EXPERIENCE.....expected a DM need help lol.....🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫...Wait you calling my WIFE truck FAT? You think KRAYA heavy?PLASTIC surgery?

Last edited:
Thank you so much..... that what I like to hear, don't tell me another MAN story tell me YOURS.... you can PERSONALLY help me with ISSUES IF it arise.... You can only tell me your EXPERIENCE......ANYTHING else is THEORY at that point..... YOU going to tell me about another MAN EXPERIENCE? That's that man STORY.....WRITE your OWN.....PLEASE you drop a NAME battery leave specs plus ESC specs(this how I calculate if a battery can take the AMP draw or not) Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid or YOU....... (use the batteries for what THEY RATED for not GUESS......) PLEASE leave the NUMBERS....how do you CALCULATE your SPEEDRUNS before buying anything......you sound like jondilly1974 (you throwing money at a car trying to figure it out and hoping it fix your problem/ listening to what others say?) We got a word for people like that in the AUTO TECH world........(AUTO TECHS chime in) who make customs bodies..... KRAYA might need to go to the body shop......(lol i have no EXPERIENCE in negative plaster vacuum) you got me in your WORLD now..... sound like you TALKING from EXPERIENCE.....expected a DM need help lol.....🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫...Wait you calling my WIFE truck FAT? You think KRAYA heavy?PLASTIC surgery?
What’s the fastest pass you’ve made with an RC so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back