Arrma Limitless V2 thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few very bright flashing lights is sufficient. You don't have to see the whole car in the distance, as long as you can recognise the direction it's facing. (mostly for turning)
If the car is properly dialed in and you know the road, it's all about catching that initial perfect line. Once you can keep the line whiles it passes you, you can completely focus on the enginesound for your throttle and the breaking point for breaking. At <100mph it just wants to go into the direction its going...

I really don't want to make a new thread for this question so I'll ask here and maybe get lucky lol.

The first half of that video they have those shots where the limitless is "chasing" the camera. Anyone know how they do that?
@KiTris ExtremeRC

I really don't want to make a new thread for this question so I'll ask here and maybe get lucky lol.

The first half of that video they have those shots where the limitless is "chasing" the camera. Anyone know how they do that?
@KiTris ExtremeRC
Likely filmed from a 1:1 car driving in front of it using a low to the ground camera mount.

A (FPV) drone or other RC car with a camera platfrom could have filmed simular images.

Likely filmed from a 1:1 car driving in front of it using a low to the ground camera mount.

A (FPV) drone or other RC car with a camera platfrom could have filmed simular images.
Thank you! :cool: (y)

I saw the Limitless V2 ads this morning. So the V2 has the GP5 diffs, but it comes with a 39t spur instead of a 34t like the V1 had.. I think the larger spur would somewhat negate the speed advantage of the GP5 diffs so it seems a little strange to me that they did that. My guess why is because the larger spur will give more clearance for the larger motors Arrma advertises this car can run. It looks like it comes with a Pinocchio spool, which also needs more clearance for the input cup if running a larger can motor.
Overall I think the differences between the V1 and V2 are fairly significant. Besides the diffs and the motor mount, I saw in the Arrma video it can run an XLX2 and 110mm motor up front. If so then that’s great, that would solve a lot of electronics placement issues. The stock Pinocchio spool and wider rear track should help stability and vibration also. Overall looks like a nice upgrade

Welp boys, I'm in. Going to take the mmx8s out of the felony that the wifey drives and put in a spare max 6 I have laying around. Limitless v2 will get mmx8s + tp 5650 1720 sensored or 5660 1460 kv. Can't decide yet but I will have both of them already so either way I'm not buying electronics just like I promised. Good thing the wifey doesn't care at all what esc is in the rigs she drives. Hell, she wants me to gear it down from the 29/40 it's at. :ROFLMAO: :cry::ROFLMAO:

Welp boys, I'm in. Going to take the mmx8s out of the felony that the wifey drives and put in a spare max 6 I have laying around. Limitless v2 will get mmx8s + tp 5650 1720 sensored or 5660 1460 kv. Can't decide yet but I will have both of them already so either way I'm not buying electronics just like I promised. Good thing the wifey doesn't care at all what esc is in the rigs she drives. Hell, she wants me to gear it down from the 29/40 it's at. :ROFLMAO: :cry::ROFLMAO:
Better than the girlfriend's limitless. She is done with the hobby. Or I just need to retire the girlfriend and find a new one 🙄 all I have heard is that I spend more money on them. And time 😅

That is pretty cool.....

There is a spec build for 150mph.
XLX2
TP4070 -CM 2020kv
good quality 4s lipos
Foam tires
front suspension and rear suspension follow their settings in the video.
Trim the aero to match.
Agreed, in a quarter mile too, I think that might be a 160+ setup with more room.
YES! Me too, it’ll at least go nice next to my infraction, VTE2, xo1, and world record project.

Better than the girlfriend's limitless. She is done with the hobby. Or I just need to retire the girlfriend and find a new one 🙄 all I have heard is that I spend more money on them. And time 😅
Damn she couldn't hang for the long haul hahaha.

-
1659050987835.gif

You better take her to Estes Park now! 😆

Can anyone explain to me why I stop getting notifications to threads I've been following, essentially, since it started? Like this thread. I've been getting notifications for it all day and all of a sudden I see that there are 4 or 5 new posts and I get nothing. I have this happening on the regular and it's a bit annoying.

SO I went to the product page to get the length of my batteries and they said 155mm. I just measured them and they're like 145mm. I wonder if they were counting the connectors or what lol. all of them will totally fit. =D
Can anyone explain to me why I stop getting notifications to threads I've been following, essentially, since it started? Like this thread. I've been getting notifications for it all day and all of a sudden I see that there are 4 or 5 new posts and I get nothing. I have this happening on the regular and it's a bit annoying.
Happens to me too

Me too!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back