ARRMA Nero 6s BLX destroys the Gravelpit

TpPartsRcXtr

TpParts RcXtreme
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
The wait is over, the ARRMA Nero 6s BLX 1/8th scale Brushless Monstertruck destroys the gravelpit ( 100% stock )

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #NERO6S #BLXPOWER #DIFFBRAIN #GAMECHANGER #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #ARRMATV #BBQUNLTD

Dustin Mustangs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Awesome! Please give us some feedback. How does it compare to your other 6s Arrmas? What do you think of the 'brain'?? Have you broken it yet???

TpPartsRcXtr

TpParts RcXtreme
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
It is one of a kind MT, with awesome weight distribution ( spelling ) low CG. It handles like a dream, you point it where you want it to go. Have tons of steering real good overall grip and flies like a bird. This was the first test, need to get used to it and one thing it easy to adept to the car. Hard to compare. It feels very nimble and light even if it is heavy.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Nice video @Thomas P. Is the truck all positives? Any weak spots that you might have seen so far? What needs to be changed or tweaked out of the box? What's the first thing you would upgrade?

TpPartsRcXtr

TpParts RcXtreme
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Maybe oils depending driving style.

Hmmm, I'm pleased with it as it is.

No no weak spots... its a BEAST!!

TpPartsRcXtr

TpParts RcXtreme
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Count on that, busy this week untill Friday evening so plan is Saturday

TpPartsRcXtr

TpParts RcXtreme
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Thank you sir..some of you might been dissapointed of the first Nero film..but needed to get used to the truck..trust me, this truck will get same treatment as all my other ones

TpPartsRcXtr

TpParts RcXtreme
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Super swamper on F11 rims are glued...shock tuning...man mist be like 4k oil

Dustin Mustangs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
Nice! Are you sponsored by Arrma or otherwise given free stuff on account of these videos? Not that there is anything wrong with that of course, just curious. You should be if you're not, they are like Arrma commercials with that spot of yours. Who knows how many vehicles you have sold for them.

Keep it up man, they are always fun to watch.

TpPartsRcXtr

TpParts RcXtreme
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s
Good evening, no i am not sponsored by ARRMA, but i do love the brand and i don't mind pushing a brand that i burn for. Thank you for the kind words Dustin ☺

justpassedu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
@Thomas P nice video's man , looks like great spots and a ton of fun. I wish it was easy to find spots like that out my way. I am wondering out of all the cars , trucks and whatever vehicle's you own and have owned , do you have a favorite and if so why ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.