Vendetta Arrma Vendetta 4x4 3s BLX (a beginners speed car?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhh WHAT

Screenshot_20211021-074513_Chrome.jpg

Brushed motors get so hot and on road applications are 100% throttle the whole time from my experience.
Can't wait to see all the new posts about people complaining that their Infraction mega brushed motor died after 1 week

Frustrated Gecko GIF

Very disappointed in both these new garbage rigs! Really a mega Infraction? And then a lame "speed run" 3s car with as much junk they could put in it. MEGA style plastic slipper🤮 3900kv spekteum motor that's going to cook after maybe 3 packs if your lucky the bearings don't go first. Still plastic everything spur, inputs, diffs, same driveshafts. Doesn't seem the droop or suspension is adjustable at all. Liking Arrma less and less I gotta say unfortunately. They should have put 100% production efforts into the 4s rigs they F'd up and told everyone would be out spring this year. We've seen nothing but lame new models from the Vorteks to now this junk👎👎

They manufacturer this stuff when their so behind on other parts. My shocks I ordered in June were supposed to ship in October. Now January 😱 they look interesting but the price I feel is too much. Think anyone from HH/Arrma ever drops in to visit this website?

Idk, I think it's pretty cool. The Vendetta will make a good speedrunning car for beginners. Lots of parts compatible with the rest of the 3s cars, so we can convert them, and build frankinstine rigs.

The slipper clutch is actually a mix between the BLX slipper and the MEGA slipper. The MEGA tightening system works better, and people have had more problems with the BLX slipper. If you look at the pictures, the inside of the slipper is the same as the BLX, but the outside is the same as the MEGA. They are combining the two. You only need 1 slipper pad, small tires, not a lot of force on them.

The motor should be fine if you slap a rocker fan on there. I think most people wrecking their motors is due to dust and sand getting inside the power modual and roasting the bearings. I haven't heard of people actually burning up the 3s motors. (Except when run on 6s, which still isn't THAT often) Maybe cut some holes in the body for extra airflow.

The reason I think Arrma is releasing a lot of smaller cars, is to get newbies hooked. Like Traxxas is doing. Lots of people are loyal to the brand they start out with, so if Arrma makes a lot of beginner apealing cars, and people buy them as they're first car, they will sell the bigger cars too, once they get hooked. I don't know i'm making sense, but...:unsure:

Maybe I don't know what i'm talking about...
It's really not that hard to build a Kraton 4s or Outcast 4s. Just buy a used Granite or Bigrock, buy the parts.

Very disappointed in both these new garbage rigs! Really a mega Infraction? And then a lame "speed run" 3s car with as much junk they could put in it. MEGA style plastic slipper🤮 3900kv spekteum motor that's going to cook after maybe 3 packs if your lucky the bearings don't go first. Still plastic everything spur, inputs, diffs, same driveshafts. Doesn't seem the droop or suspension is adjustable at all. Liking Arrma less and less I gotta say unfortunately. They should have put 100% production efforts into the 4s rigs they F'd up and told everyone would be out spring this year. We've seen nothing but lame new models from the Vorteks to now this junk👎👎
Spot on bro a brushed motor and a 3s speed run crap man🤦🏼‍♂️

Idk, I think it's pretty cool. The Vendetta will make a good speedrunning car for beginners. Lots of parts compatible with the rest of the 3s cars, so we can convert them, and build frankinstine rigs.

The slipper clutch is actually a mix between the BLX slipper and the MEGA slipper. The MEGA tightening system works better, and people have had more problems with the BLX slipper. If you look at the pictures, the inside of the slipper is the same as the BLX, but the outside is the same as the MEGA. They are combining the two. You only need 1 slipper pad, small tires, not a lot of force on them.

The motor should be fine if you slap a rocker fan on there. I think most people wrecking their motors is due to dust and sand getting inside the power modual and roasting the bearings. I haven't heard of people actually burning up the 3s motors. (Except when run on 6s, which still isn't THAT often) Maybe cut some holes in the body for extra airflow.

The reason I think Arrma is releasing a lot of smaller cars, is to get newbies hooked. Like Traxxas is doing. Lots of people are loyal to the brand they start out with, so if Arrma makes a lot of beginner apealing cars, and people buy them as they're first car, they will sell the bigger cars too, once they get hooked. I don't know i'm making sense, but...:unsure:

Maybe I don't know what i'm talking about...
It's really not that hard to build a Kraton 4s or Outcast 4s. Just buy a used Granite or Bigrock, buy the parts.
Again we shouldn't have to change anything and Frankenstein a brand new rig that they wasted months on production for. These are both warranty claims on wheels and I see 100A esc fires lighting up the Horizon..

Again we shouldn't have to change anything and Frankenstein a brand new rig that they wasted months on production for. These are both warranty claims on wheels and I see 100A esc fires lighting up the Horizon..
We don't have to change anything. Just saying we can to make them better, or change them to our liking. They are more for beginners. They could be warranty claims on wheels, but I guess we'll have to just wait and see?:unsure:
Not trying to offend anyone, just throwing my thoughts out there.

I think "we" as speed guys, might be expecting too much from a car like this.
It appears to be targeting an entry level guy on a budget who honestly will be happy with 40-70 mph speeds. I think it will do well in that spot of the market. Most people don't have roads good for speeds above 70 mph.

You have to remember that it is engineered to do what it can do. They didn't engineer it for crazy 6s systems. They have the 6s line of cars clearly made for that use case.
You could run a 6s system in one but you have to know how to apply the power smoothly or you will rip the car apart ;)

I do look forward to seeing what @jondilly1974 and @phildogg can do with these lightweight rigs.

Spot on bro a brushed motor and a 3s speed run crap man🤦🏼‍♂️
I disagree with you guys but only because I, and many others, have been modding our 3s cars and trucks for a long time now. A covered wheel road car is just what we've been looking for and the motors are more capable than you're giving them credit for. I've run the 3200 kv on 6s and 4s plenty of times and that's after almost a year of running it on 3s as a basher. the extra 700 kv is just the right amount to take these things next level if you watch your temps carefully. My 3200 has run between 75 mph and 105 mph repeatedly and my difs and axles are stock. The only mods I needed was the spur/spool and a better esc. I promise that you'll see a lot more videos of the 3s line doing over 110 mph regularly, once we get some of the new parts in our hands. I for sure will be grabbing a slipper and spur to add to my Granite, but for those buying these brand new, all the guess work is already done. The smallish tires are the only thing I'm not liking, but add the 17 mm Typhon hexes and cut out the fenders a bit, and these will be awesome little rigs.

I get @Edough13 's point. It is the new guys into the hobby that don't read the instructions and burn up their ESC and motor that he is thinking of.
It happens with the infractions too. People install the speed gear and then wonder why running it flat out for 10 mins killed the motor and ESC.

It is the nature of the hobby. We as active & experienced forum members can do our best to help guide the "new guys"

Gotta say, I'm not a speed runner like some of you guys but I do own an Infraction and I've got my Senton kinda setup to do street stuff. And I'm perfectly happy at 57 mph for the infraction and 54 for the senton. I'm more than hyped about the idea of a dedicated 3s road rig. I think the 6s stuff is heavy and more expensive to repair. Plus maintain. I've had my Senton on $45 street tires for the past 4 weeks beating it twice daily. I'm excited for the new road car! And totally can't afford it at the moment lol.

As much as we know how unreliable the Mega platform can be, Arrma is selling lots of brushed 4X4 off-road RC. With the obvious push they are making for their All-Road platform, I think it was important to offer an affordable car in the line-up.

Experienced speed runners are not the intended market. I am pretty sure they are rather targeting kids that don't have the money for a 6S or that are too young/unexperienced to drive them safely.

Last edited:
I disagree with you guys but only because I, and many others, have been modding our 3s cars and trucks for a long time now. A covered wheel road car is just what we've been looking for and the motors are more capable than you're giving them credit for. I've run the 3200 kv on 6s and 4s plenty of times and that's after almost a year of running it on 3s as a basher. the extra 700 kv is just the right amount to take these things next level if you watch your temps carefully. My 3200 has run between 75 mph and 105 mph repeatedly and my difs and axles are stock. The only mods I needed was the spur/spool and a better esc. I promise that you'll see a lot more videos of the 3s line doing over 110 mph regularly, once we get some of the new parts in our hands. I for sure will be grabbing a slipper and spur to add to my Granite, but for those buying these brand new, all the guess work is already done. The smallish tires are the only thing I'm not liking, but add the 17 mm Typhon hexes and cut out the fenders a bit, and these will be awesome little rigs.
You think that new slipper will fit in the older 3s rigs...and hold up? Asking for a friend who JUST replaced his and is having problems with it. :)
I'm also wondering if that smaller infraction body would fit on the BRCC...

You think that new slipper will fit in the older 3s rigs...and hold up? Asking for a friend who JUST replaced his and is having problems with it. :)
They might. I can look at the parts diagram and try to figure it out.

Jenny's Rc would be the best place to get a slipper, once they start selling these. Might be a few months though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back