Infraction Infraction slow build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m either gonna be really happy or really sad with this paint job 🤔
C8AEC010-4A30-4BD5-A5F5-EEF64031B117.jpeg

I honestly haven’t tried it. I have tried to run zero rear toe and didn’t have much luck with it. It was a big difference. I’m assuming going with even more positive rear toe would also affect straight line speed, but I can’t tell you for certain without trying it.
I guess I’ll either love it or hate it. Thanks for the info 👍🏼

I used Mojave arms and dogbones to widen the rear wheels to match that body.
Learned that idea from RCPersuader.
Looks perfect.
I didn't run the car at warp speeds yet tho so I'm not sure about performance.

I decided to try the hot racing kraton/outcast rear axle carriers along with the corresponding arrma wheel axles 8x45mm/ AR310591. This is where I’m at.. any thoughts on the spacer? I need help. 😢
E11895AB-0DE2-4B9E-A386-28C4C791F33E.jpeg
B5015CB9-DD49-4427-86EE-D68D09B4D12F.jpeg

I decided to try the hot racing kraton/outcast rear axle carriers along with the corresponding arrma wheel axles 8x45mm/ AR310591. This is where I’m at.. any thoughts on the spacer? I need help. 😢View attachment 157414View attachment 157415
There are two sizes. Looks like you have the ones that fit the Kraton, Outcast, etc… The part number below is what you need.

#AR310431 WHEEL AXLE (8x36mm) (2pcs)

Last edited:
Thanks man, mucho appreciated 👍

Wait.. these are what came outView attachment 157423
🤔 So that's odd. 36mm come on the street rigs, Infraction, Limitless, Typhon, and Felony. The kraton, Outcast, and Noto all use 45mm with wheel hexes that have an offset.

Somethings not adding up!

Last edited:
So the V1 Kraton used narrow stubs and hexes just like the other cars. The V2-V5 uses wide hexes. I believe you bought parts for both versions and they don’t mix. I didn’t research your part numbers, but HR likes to say “Kraton/Typhon” when they should say “Kraton V1/Typhon”

@Speed/267

Maybe you need these 🤔 from reading your post I'm not totally sure what HR rear hub carriers you bought..

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR310484
I purchased the HR part# AON22M01 bearing carrier which is for the Kraton/Outcast. Ordered the corresponding axle stubs which measure 45mm. The stock stubs are 36mm, the 45mm stubs have a 3mm gap. I went looking for my options and found the Talion stubs are 39mm with the same 8mm o.d. It looks like that will shorten the stub 3mm. At 20 bucks a pair this research to push the rear stock infraction hoons out 7mm is getting pricey but that’s the direction I’m headed now.
This is what I was trying to do without adding a 3mm carbon spacer
Just trying to get the rear pushed out a little for the protoform c8 body with infraction/limitless hoons to look right
@Speed/267

Maybe you need these 🤔 from reading your post I'm not totally sure what HR rear hub carriers you bought..

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR310484
Looks like the 3mm is built in to that hex. Ordered them too, thanks for the helpful info👍
🤔 So that's odd. 36mm come on the street rigs, Infraction, Limitless, Typhon, and Felony. The kraton, Outcast, and Noto all use 45mm with wheel hexes that have an offset.

Somethings not adding up!
Didn’t catch the part about the offset in the hex.. that’s one thing I’m going to try 👍 thanks much for the insight 💯

Last edited:
The video shows him using a piece of carbon fiber tubing to make a 3mm spacer. That’s not something I want to do. I think I’ve got it figured out hopefully. I just want to thank all of you have given me guidance on this dilemma. I was hoping to get @Mr.Duke to give me a little more insight. Thanks everyone! 👍🏼

The video shows him using a piece of carbon fiber tubing to make a 3mm spacer. That’s not something I want to do. I think I’ve got it figured out hopefully. I just want to thank all of you have given me guidance on this dilemma. I was hoping to get @Mr.Duke to give me a little more insight. Thanks everyone! 👍🏼
Carbon fiber tubing is pretty easy to get a hold of and holds up well. I purchased some and made my own spools.

B885AA51-4FEE-4CDA-B936-9806A447EF58.jpeg

Last edited:
What did I doo?!?!?
E0B4D8CA-EF54-49D6-8546-F05EDB9F182B.jpeg

At least I won’t be afraid to put it on its lid..
34BEB6A7-4D69-4832-9851-309841078F5A.jpeg

C7 body on the way..
At least the next one will match my 1:1
7950FDEB-686B-4635-A37E-BB9978AFA153.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back