Cat died. Sad for me, but carrying on like you do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relimar

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
20200329_144603.jpg

Lost my cat just over a year ago. We thought she was a boy and so name her Gandalf lol she developed a blood clot in her spine and she lost the use of her rear legs, and they had to put her to sleep because of it. Not easy losing a fuzzy baby :(

Lost my cat just over a year ago. We thought she was a boy and so name her Gandalf lol she developed a blood clot in her spine and she lost the use of her rear legs, and they had to put her to sleep because of it. Not easy losing a fuzzy baby :(
I was able to be there for her final moments. I hope that helped. I dug a grave and there she rests. Its a bummer man, keep expecting her around a corner. Was quiet opening chips... it'll take a bit

I was able to be there for her final moments. I hope that helped. I dug a grave and there she rests. Its a bummer man, keep expecting her around a corner. Was quiet opening chips... it'll take a bit
It sure will. It’s never easy to lose a pet, no matter what kind of pet, they were part of your family. It’s tough sometimes.

Well that sucks. Cats are special... OK my dog is special too but in a different way.

We lost our cat during the pandemic. It was a few weeks short of 19. He lived a good life and even near the end he was still in charge of the dog. True story.

View attachment 323996

For the past decade I've had a small tiger in my house that would eat my face if I died... I still miss her

I worked with someone that told me my cat would eat me if I died. My response is "That's OK I don't want him to starve to death." However we Google that and it turns out that you are more likely to get eaten by your dog if you die..... Boy that turned dark pretty quickly.

I'm not a cat person.
But, I know the feeling of lost for a beloved pet.

My condolences.
Same here wasn't a cat person. 2 years ago and here I sit right now with a cat at my feet. So lovable and friendly. Thinking of getting another for my "Wife" not for me at all. (B S.)

Hang in there. Put my dog down, best one I ever had, almost 10 years ago and still can't bring myself to get another one. Healthy distractions..like rc's, music, golf, fpv anything to help keep your mind off of it helped for me.

Sorry for your loss: I've been there too. This is my cat, Maui, that I had to have euthanized a few years ago due to a hardening of the heart muscle (untreatable). Maui was an orange Maine Coon mix who was rescued in New York city and wound up with me in Maryland. Maui was estimated to be four years old when I got him, and he lived with me for another four years. He was huge, and he was handsome.

P1000040.JPG

P1000050.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back