CNHL and companies like them are TRASH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
1701104306459.png

1701104234751.png

They have a BOGO sale right now and they have literally doubled the price on everything and now acting like it's some sale? I bought the same combo pack recently and now it's double the price under the bogo sale. This poop is beyond insulting tbh. They even doubled the price on the damn lipo bag and put a bogo sticker on it too.

@Chinahobbyline Shame on you

Not defending CNHL here but this is exactly what all companies do - they keep raising the prices throughout the year only to knock 10% off on Black Friday and pretend they're giving you a break, when they're just charging you what they USED to charge 6 months prior. It's all BS.

View attachment 334294

View attachment 334293

They have a BOGO sale right now and they have literally doubled the price on everything and now acting like it's some sale? I bought the same combo pack recently and now it's double the price under the bogo sale. This poop is beyond insulting tbh. They even doubled the price on the damn lipo bag and put a bogo sticker on it too.

@Chinahobbyline Shame on you
Was all over this site, last night. I need some more 6s and 4s lipos. I said the exact same thing. Screw CNHL. They doubled the pricing, so it is NOT ANY buy One get One Free at all. They are raping us here. So blatent that it is Insulting. And CNHL is not all that IMHO, in retrospect, having them. Last year I bought 2 5600mah 4s race packs at regular price which has now doubled. Now it is no deal at all.
Black Friday is just a Consumer selling strategy at a time of the year when We Spend most of our money. When they sell off their yearly Fiscal inventory, at years end for holidays.
CNHL cust service response is lame and BS as well. The CCP controls/ partners with all these Chinese Lipo companies. Figure it out.
The CCP is reaching in our pockets. Like Pick pockets. Part of their culture. And we allowed this as consumers for many years.......been an Economic War for many years now.

Last edited:
This wasn't even a full 30 days between the attempted anal penetration. :eek: :eek:

We demand at least a courtesy 30 days -between pork barrel treatment

This wasn't even a full 30 days between the attempted anal penetration. :eek: :eek:
They should have used some Chinese Knock-off KY Jelly. They shorted us like they always do with little if any Silicone oils in the Diffs.
It would be more pleasurable at least with some lube..:unsure:

Yup, had some lipo’s in the bag since last week (before the BOGO deal) and noticed the same. Maybe it’s not a BOGO Sale but a BOGUS sale?🤣
There are some good deals though for those 1% needing that lipo. This one costs less than half a cup of coffee or glas of soda.
1701106979223.png

It's retail 101 unfortunately..
Zeee doing similar..not quite double but, similar.
I can't say CNHL isn't good, but rather that they're about the same as any generic lipo battery IMO. Nothing special. Which is why I just buy what specs out to my needs for the best price and pay no mind to the brand. 🤷‍♂️

Hobbywing did something similar for the G1 Max6 + 1650kv combos. Their Halloween sale was cheaper than their Veteran's Day sale (they must really care about the vets to raise the prices after Halloween) and keep the same BF and Cyber Monday sales prices as their Veteran's Day sales.

This is how retailers fiddlestick you 101.

Hobbywing did something similar for the G1 Max6 + 1650kv combos. Their Halloween sale was cheaper than their Veteran's Day sale (they must really care about the vets to raise the prices after Halloween) and keep the same BF and Cyber Monday sales prices as their Veteran's Day sales.

This is how retailers fiddlestick you 101.
+1

I get emails from CNHL multiple times a week.
All you have to do is wait 7 days and there will be a new sale.

I like their products and I don't have an issue with their marketing attempts like this. Business is business...

I will say that SMC had a legit good sale this week.

I like their products and I don't have an issue with their marketing attempts like this. Business is business...

Yeah, pretty much just standard marketing procedure. It is what it is.

What's a deal to someone else may not be a deal to me and vice versa.

Their "Flash Sales" are where you find good deals. I got some great deals on fpv batteries recently. Like $4..$10 each. Got a couple 5s 5200mah pretty cheap a few weeks ago too.

I get emails from CNHL multiple times a week.
All you have to do is wait 7 days and there will be a new sale.

I will say that SMC had a legit good sale this week.
This is my point. There are better brands that are worthy of their pricing.
The markup on Lipos in general from their actual cost is incredible. Its a very dark industry, that comes directly from China.
Yup, had some lipo’s in the bag since last week (before the BOGO deal) and noticed the same. Maybe it’s not a BOGO Sale but a BOGUS sale?🤣
There are some good deals though for those 1% needing that lipo. This one costs less than half a cup of coffee or glas of soda.
View attachment 334302
No one wants Deans/ T-Plugs plugs anymore, very slow seller. Hence the low price.;)
Most will never consider soldering on their own connectors. This is a great Crawler/ Quad lipo for the price. (y) Tempting.
One CNHL outliar for sure.

Last edited:
I'm getting excellent results off my Onyx RC 6S packs, and they're not any more expensive than importing CNHL stuff

I use a few CNHL packs on my drones - they weren't expensive and they've held their own.

I'd have been pi$$3d if the packs were double the price when I go back to shop for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back