CNHL sale, BOGO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between their crappy site and "fire sales" not sure CHNL are worth it.
I like Ace of Gens as well, but CNHL’s are less money and at least as good, one of the best batteries out there IMO. And half price doesn’t suck, right? You should try them out.
And their customer service is beyond fantastic.

The entire site is BOGO! They certainly run some great sales!
They do run some great deals...they do also run some, shall we say, questionable ones like this one here.
Keep in mind that this is a lipo that regularly costs 106€.
1657222456303.png

So for 404€ I can get three lipos that would, under normal circumstances, would cost me 318€? :unsure:

They do run some great deals...they do also run some, shall we say, questionable ones like this one here.
Keep in mind that this is a lipo that regularly costs 106€.
View attachment 228405
So for 404€ I can get three lipos that would, under normal circumstances, would cost me 318€? :unsure:
Yeah, I've been really annoyed with CNHL (EU warehouse at least)
Spamming emails for 1hour window flashdeals at times normal people are working. Then there is the bogo sale where all batteries i would want are not on stock or like you already showed almost double the price. It's basicly forcing you to pay for 2 with maybe 10euro discount.

Their marketing is almost making me stop buying the brand...

Yeah, I've been really annoyed with CNHL (EU warehouse at least)
Spamming emails for 1hour window flashdeals at times normal people are working. Then there is the bogo sale where all batteries i would want are not on stock or like you already showed almost double the price. It's basicly forcing you to pay for 2 with maybe 10euro discount.

Their marketing is almost making me stop buying the brand...

I wonder how dependent on region it is. I've heard other people complaining recently that the sale prices weren't really much better than the normal prices, but they were all in Europe as far as I know. As long as their site is working, I've got really good deals from their US warehouse. 2x 3s 4300mah and 2x 2s 5200mah shorties for my crawlers and touring cars for less than $100. Their flash sales, while I agree are a short window and occur when most people are at work, are insane. I ordered a few batteries to give to some guys in my club for .$99 each. They only have a handful of different ones on the short sale, and they obviously sell out very quickly, but with that kind of a deal I wouldn't expect anything else. I also wonder how much of it has to do with supply issues still...some of their batteries almost being free and others being priced higher than normal kind of tells me they're having issues with keeping some of the 4s+ batteries in stock.

I wonder how dependent on region it is. I've heard other people complaining recently that the sale prices weren't really much better than the normal prices, but they were all in Europe as far as I know. As long as their site is working, I've got really good deals from their US warehouse. 2x 3s 4300mah and 2x 2s 5200mah shorties for my crawlers and touring cars for less than $100. Their flash sales, while I agree are a short window and occur when most people are at work, are insane. I ordered a few batteries to give to some guys in my club for .$99 each. They only have a handful of different ones on the short sale, and they obviously sell out very quickly, but with that kind of a deal I wouldn't expect anything else. I also wonder how much of it has to do with supply issues still...some of their batteries almost being free and others being priced higher than normal kind of tells me they're having issues with keeping some of the 4s+ batteries in stock.
This is why I, more often than not, order from the global and not the EU warehouse. Available stock in the EU warehouse often doesn't contain the battery that I'm after.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back