Daily Bash/Send Pic's & Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing is pretty tough!

I saw Helmet & Faith No More @ the Coll Ballroom (Quad Cities, IA capacity 1300) in 1991. One of the best shows I've ever seen. Fnm had stage diving cheerleaders. Also saw Beastie Boys & L7 there as well, even better show 😍🤩🤘🤘🤘🤘

I saw Helmet & Faith No More @ the Coll Ballroom (Quad Cities, IA capacity 1300) in 1991. One of the best shows I've ever seen. Fnm had stage diving cheerleaders. Also saw Beastie Boys & L7 there as well, even better show 😍🤩🤘🤘🤘🤘
Hell yeh!! 👊🏼🤟🏼💪🏼
I grew up listening to mostly Hip Hop and Metal/Rock, still have all my old cassettes...Meantime, Betty, AIC-Dirt, Sepultura, Tool, Pantera, Megadeath(more than Metallica), Ice T, Too Short, LL Cool J, Slick Rick, Digital Underground...I could go on and on and on.. Music was my main obsession for over 30 years so I'm a self proclaimed music snob. You kinda have to be to be a dj...and I took a lot of pride in playing high quality well produced eclectic bangers carefully mixed telling a story. 🤷🏻‍♂️ There used to be an ART to djing now people use technology to do all the hard work for them. It's technically cheating but no one cares anymore. Cheating, being fake, fake it til ya make it has never been so accepted in my life. Being original and learning the "hard way cause it will pay off" is a thing of the past. It's cool, I'm in a new phase in my life and RC's are filling a void.
Ok..music rant over. 🤣
Love the wheel fallin' off! Priceless!! :ROFLMAO:
I almost made a funny about it being 3D coming right at ya...🤣

Last edited:
😳 Whoa!
ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Found a new spot in town. Also this is when I broke my first M2C pin in one of their heavy duty axles.

Those are some ground hugging backflips! (y)
I was scared of grinding that body on the pavement..but I got that out of the way last week in front of my house 🤣 I bought an extra one a while back but those things are so nice it sucks tearing them up 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back