DjRahBee's Tekno MT410 Build 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure yet. Guess it depends on how it handles. Do they get bashed hard?? I don't think it'll get thrashed as hard as my Arrma rigs. I was going ask you guys what are the must have/go to upgrades for these things. Obviously I'll fix whatever breaks first. Saw a wide chassis on the M2C site 🤷🏻‍♂️
It’s tough out of the box. I’ve never broken an MT410 arm, diff, or bulkhead. And I do big jumps.

Be cautious adding upgrades since the MT410’s advantage is its light weight. But the chassis will flex on hard landings. The fix is four M2C pieces:

1. https://m2cracing.net/shop/shop.php...STEERING-PLATE/p/478044882/category=136155009
  2. https://m2cracing.net/shop/shop.php...D-CENTER-BRACE/p/478044864/category=136155009
  3. https://m2cracing.net/shop/shop.php...BRACE-V2-MODEL/p/478044875/category=136155009
  4. https://m2cracing.net/shop/shop.php...V3-TOWER-BRACE/p/478044873/category=136155009

I’d buy this too:

https://www.teknorc.com/shop/tkr5031-skid-plate-rear-steel-all-1-x-2pcs/

Awesome my man! Thank you very much for all your help!! 👊🏼 Gonna make some hot tea now...good morning ✌🏼☀️

K guys I need help 🤷🏻‍♂️ I can not get the esc to calibrate, reset, work...tried everything I can find. I even bought a chromebook so I could use the link usb adapter annnnnnd still nothing. Seems to me that the pc version is exactly the same as the mobile version. I don't see anything that would allow me to do some kind of hard/factory reset. I've tried everything multiple times. I do know that the transmitter has to be zero'd out and throttle reversed, NB4. I'm about to yank it and toss it in a corner! Money well wasted because I know for a fact a HW would be up and running right now with no issues AND I could have gotten the new series 🤦🏻‍♂️

K guys I need help 🤷🏻‍♂️ I can not get the esc to calibrate, reset, work...tried everything I can find. I even bought a chromebook so I could use the link usb adapter annnnnnd still nothing. Seems to me that the pc version is exactly the same as the mobile version. I don't see anything that would allow me to do some kind of hard/factory reset. I've tried everything multiple times. I do know that the transmitter has to be zero'd out and throttle reversed, NB4. I'm about to yank it and toss it in a corner! Money well wasted because I know for a fact a HW would be up and running right now with no issues AND I could have gotten the new series 🤦🏻‍♂️
Have you tried calling Castle? They have good tech support. Someone in Kansas actually answers the phone.

Phone: (913) 390-6939 Option 1

Have you tried calling Castle? They have good tech support. Someone in Kansas actually answers the phone.

Phone: (913) 390-6939 Option 1
Nah I emailed them but didn't think about calling.

Yes a Max8 G2 combo fits fine. @Engineer did it.
Would you go with the 4278 or the 4268..I have the hobbystar 4274 but if I'm gonna get the new g2 I might as well get the motor too.

Would you go with the 4278 or the 4268..I have the hobbystar 4274 but if I'm gonna get the new g2 I might as well get the motor too.
I wouldn't do either because I think your MMX6S/Hobbystar combo is a better choice.

But if you're going to make the change anyway, I'd go with the 4278.

I wouldn't do either because I think your MMX6S/Hobbystar combo is a better choice.

Ok...dangit. I'll just keep trying to figure out my problem. Gonna call when I get the chance. Thanks for convincing me not to impulse buy.

Hey man...much to my surprise I got a NEW esc in the mail just now! I was expecting to hear from CC any day and ask me to cover the half off warranty but nope...FREE! Not sure if it's because I went through Amain or because it was my first CC warranty. Pretty happy about it.

Hey man...much to my surprise I got a NEW esc in the mail just now! I was expecting to hear from CC any day and ask me to cover the half off warranty but nope...FREE! Not sure if it's because I went through Amain or because it was my first CC warranty. Pretty happy about it.
That's awesome. Castle support has been mostly good in my experience.

Found a body for my Tekno! It was a happy accident. I thought I ordered a XL for my Savage and accidentally got this from Jenny's. Happy that I found a good home for it and I don't have to pay to ship it back...yay! 😁
IMG_5588.JPG
IMG_5586.JPG
IMG_5582.JPG

Looks like a great fit! It’d be easy to remove some of the stickers if you want to.

Where did you land on the ESC/motor?
I put the castle mmx back in it, reversed motor direction with a new windows pc I got a few months ago, first try 😂 and then figured the body out. I had a clear el camino body sitting on it for months and didn't realize how uninspiring it was until I dropped the savage body on it. I used to paint cars for a living and guess I don't miss it because I subconsciously kept putting it on the back burner 🤨

I put the castle mmx back in it, reversed motor direction with a new windows pc I got a few months ago, first try 😂 and then figured the body out. I had a clear el camino body sitting on it for months and didn't realize how uninspiring it was until I dropped the savage body on it. I used to paint cars for a living and guess I don't miss it because I subconsciously kept putting it on the back burner 🤨
I hear you man. I hate painting RC bodies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back