DjRahBee's Tekno MT410 Build 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrahbee

Send-Flip-Break-Fix-Repeat 🤙🏼
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Infraction 4x4
Got started last night. Got the diff's all done and the rear assembly together. Gonna start the front tonight. The Hobbystar motor showed up today. MMX esc, gears, body, paint should be here Saturday. This thing is so therapeutic to build. Simple and straightforward. Great fitment and quality product! 💪🏼👍🏼
IMG-4597.jpg
IMG-4598.jpg
IMG-4599.jpg
IMG-4600.jpg
IMG-4601.jpg
IMG-4602.jpg
IMG-4604.jpg
IMG-4606.jpg
IMG-4607.jpg
IMG-4608.jpg
IMG-4609.jpg
IMG-4610.jpg
IMG-4611.jpg
IMG-4612.jpg
IMG-4613.jpg

IMG-4614.jpg
IMG-4615.jpg

Yep for sure! My first Tekno kit and I'm pretty dang impressed so far. Only a year into the hobby and I wanted to branch out from Redcat🙄 my first and last..basher anyway, and Arrma💪🏼...😜

I know I'm at my RC limit. But one day I will get me a kit.

I know I'm at my RC limit
I guess I'll just keep it on the shelf as a reminder unless someone here would be interested in buying it. Shredder...bunch of extra parts 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can't wait to see the final build and running video of this MT410 !!!
I've watched some YT vids on this MT410, and man it looks like it handles freakin' awesome for a monster truck !!
Pretty much all my kits are / were intended and dedicated for the race track , but after my crew ventured out onto the 1/8 scale dirt track and I tried his ( Associated RC8B4e ) I knew I had to get out there to , but it wasn't gonna be an Associated , but rather knew it would be a Tekno as I was overly impressed with my SCT410sl build ( for racing ) that was pretty much dialed in from day one .
My back and forth was what I was going to get , the buggy or truggy ? Ultimately decided and went with the buggy as it is smaller and my friends all have buggies so figured to run the same .
But ,......but , man I want to do the Tekno ET48 truggy as it strongly resembles having a Talion !!! Now with that rig , ..... racing and bashing !!!!! LOL

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye out for your ET48 build/Vid's! I'm a fan now and haven't even driven it yet 😎
I would have been doing the maiden run of my EB48 tomorrow but the paint didn't get here and had to get my SCT's ready for this weekends turf race . Oh well , next weekend !!!!

Then last night I finished the kit. Now I need to wait on bullets for the motor wires/esc. Body, tires and paint are here as well. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I could go all out and do some crazy detailed paint job with some airbrushed highlights. Or I could just throw some paint and stickers on there and be done. I used to paint cars and tbh I don't get too excited about "paintwork" 😂
IMG_4671.jpeg
IMG_4675.jpeg
IMG_4674.jpeg
IMG_4677.jpeg
IMG_4678.jpeg
IMG_4679.jpeg
IMG_4680.jpeg
IMG_4682.jpeg

IMG_4672.jpeg

Then last night I finished the kit. Now I need to wait on bullets for the motor wires/esc. Body, tires and paint are here as well. Not sure what I'm going to do yet. I could go all out and do some crazy detailed paint job with some airbrushed highlights. Or I could just throw some paint and stickers on there and be done. I used to paint cars and tbh I don't get too excited about "paintwork" 😂View attachment 304834View attachment 304836View attachment 304837View attachment 304839View attachment 304840View attachment 304841View attachment 304842View attachment 304844

View attachment 304835
O def do some detail painting and minimal stickers. She deserves it! I mean, it is a Tekno. (y) 😜 Show off dem paintin' skillz!! 😎👊🤘

Still haven't decided on color scheme. If I go detailed paint/airbrush job I won't use it. Just paint and stickers and it'll get sent. TBH I used to paint cars for a living and the thought of doing "paintwork" doesn't excite me 😂
IMG_4701.jpeg
IMG_4702.jpeg
IMG_4703.jpeg

The ESC will only fit sideways which doesn't look like it will be a problem. It was hitting the port where the sensor wire goes..🤷🏻‍♂️
IMG_4700.jpeg
IMG_4699.jpeg
IMG_4698.jpeg

Update when I get some more ish done ✌🏼

It’s coming together nicely. You’re making me want to build another Tekno!

How do you plan to drive this thing? General all around basher or will you be sending it to the moon?

It’s coming together nicely. You’re making me want to build another Tekno!

How do you plan to drive this thing? General all around basher or will you be sending it to the moon?
Not sure yet. Guess it depends on how it handles. Do they get bashed hard?? I don't think it'll get thrashed as hard as my Arrma rigs. I was going ask you guys what are the must have/go to upgrades for these things. Obviously I'll fix whatever breaks first. Saw a wide chassis on the M2C site 🤷🏻‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back