Dynamite GPS Speed Tracker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not taking any chances with the chassis. I bought a new one. This one pretty facakta.
20180922_183529.jpg

I think the front was previously bent from lawn darts unless it's supposed to look like this:

20180922_183540.jpg

I didn't want to zip tie the GPS because I was going to move it between vehicles. Oh well. Lesson learned. I don't think I'm going to buy another GPS unless I really decide to build a speed truck. And I think that would bore me pretty quickly.....and I'd end up trying to jump it at 100 mph. I know me, lol.

The car in that video is almost entirely plastic and was going 115+mph when it went airborne. It would take some serious speed for an Arrma to explode like that.

I'm going to do my Typhon today. I need to find a big parking lot.
I have had one for approximately for 3 week. Man the best time ever is long drags and maybe some cornering. The Typhon on 6s is insane. I only recommend 6s if you are an advanced hobbiest. Because if that car hits anything or anyone going 50+ mph. Yeah not Good! But do 4s for a couple runs and once your confident with your driving skills, GO BEAST MODE ON 6s. It will make you wonder why isn't other cars that fast out of the box.

This is what I was expecting upon impact.

?
That's Pete, a friend of mine who builds record holding 1:1 drag race motors and owns HED here in NC.

Pic of the car about a week before it was destroyed in that video
IMG_7740.PNG

Good memories & fun times^

That's Pete, a friend of mine who builds record holding 1:1 drag race motors and owns HED here in NC.

Pic of the car about a week before it was destroyed in that video
View attachment 22408

Good memories & fun times^
Man I asked that guy once if he had any pics of it after, never heard anything back.

Man I asked that guy once if he had any pics of it after, never heard anything back.
I think I had a pic or two of the damage after the crash, but they were on my old photobucket account back when it was free, and now they're all inaccessible because I refused to upgrade.

I don't think speed runs are your thing .. I would stick to bashing if I were you :ROFLMAO:

I think I had a pic or two of the damage after the crash, but they were on my old photobucket account back when it was free, and now they're all inaccessible because I refused to upgrade.
Log in through the mobile app and you should be able to download them to your phone, that's how I got all my photobucket pictures back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back