Vendetta EVERYONE,LETS BUILD A 145/4S VENDETTA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man did this just get interesting!! 👌
This makes it even more interesting. 🤣😅🤣😅

16782455484553107010525980783988.jpg

With a peice of 2,3mm cf under chassis to screw to drivetrain would probly,maybe work,but what axles an suspension could be used...this is a 40×82mm motor,could fit lounger motor or possibly 1721.......would also have infinity gearing.lol

16782462321348845365000186416416.jpg

Time to start hackin!! I mean, those chassis are like $7 right? 😆🤷‍♂️🪚

Not the Brand New ones!
Save them for the folks who need the replacements.

New car new build,,,,baby steps brother.... @TN-RC putting new tri-dent shaft an diff together for metal chassis car..I think I could cut chassis enough to fit 6ss diff..lol..something to maybe try another day😅🤣😅🤣

View attachment 283793
I have thought about this quite a bit, we could talk more about it in DM if you want.

What's the progress report
Kinda waiting on parts,also been very busy at work.. crappy wheather most of weekend so should get some wrenching done. Parts come mon..currently castle has the xlx2s in production an available so I stocked up...mmx8s is outa stock an is after xlx2 in the production line.so coupe months so i guess it'll get a xlx2 for now...heres some 31/32 ...could fit 32/32

Screenshot_20230309-222912_Gmail.jpg

16784238958911532032666380541882.jpg

Last edited:
Dang bro I could of hooked u up with a couple things I'm not gonna be using!! Also waiting on parts!! Bro.. my build might turn expensive, these upgrades are not cheap!! 🤔

Going to be a minute before Parts start showing up but I do have a chassis and I plan on doing a little bit of something maybe everyday every other day.so here's new v3 chassis..I by no means do clean work or care what it looks like..my main goal is going fast as possible spending the least amount of cash..I'm a redneck speed freak🤣😅🤣.so today I'll start cutting on chassis..these car require weight up front otherwise they'll dart randomly to the left an right at a set speed till ya add weight to nose of car...so instead of adding weight I move weight foward...so by cutting out highlighted area in front of battery tray so packs can be up next to steering rack...

View attachment 283769

View attachment 283770

View attachment 283771
Weapon of choice,oscillating tool.cuts throu plastic clean an fast.like butta..
I'll clean up sharp edges with dremil.moving packs foward like this does the job without adding weight...

View attachment 283772

View attachment 283773

View attachment 283774

View attachment 283775

View attachment 283776
Nice work👍 may I suggest next time use a flame thrower it will get rid of any unwanted plastic alot faster.🤣👍

Dang bro I could of hooked u up with a couple things I'm not gonna be using!! Also waiting on parts!! Bro.. my build might turn expensive, these upgrades are not cheap!! 🤔
Yup,to go fast on 2,3,4s with car ya need the good stuff...spending $ on castle escz where the hardest part for me,but once ya got esc castle will forever give ya a core charge on ALL ESCZ..you can send them ANY BURNT ESC an get this deal...here's last 3 escz bad escz I sent them..they'll replace 2 xlx2s an a mmx8s for this much..expensive, yes ,but way less than sticker price

Screenshot_20230310-081923_Drive.jpg

Nice work👍 may I suggest next time use a flame thrower it will get rid of any unwanted plastic alot faster.🤣👍
Or a chainsaw🤣😂🤣

Yup,to go fast on 2,3,4s with car ya need the good stuff...spending $ on castle escz where the hardest part for me,but once ya got esc castle will forever give ya a core charge on ALL ESCZ..you can send them ANY BURNT ESC an get this deal...here's last 3 escz bad escz I sent them..they'll replace 2 xlx2s an a mmx8s for this much..expensive, yes ,but way less than sticker price

View attachment 284346
I'm about right there with you at that price point so far.. except mine are all upgraded parts and no electro's.. trying to keep it on the downlow until I have about everything!! 🤫

I was trying to keep it simple cuz I'm green still to this.. but maybe I should think outside the box!!
🤣
I tried soooo many diffrent things,some costly,some things worked an others didn't. Nice to start over useing the things that worked,it'll end up being a much cleaner build in the end..don't bother asking me tons of questions...always very glad glad to help others save some $$$$ by sharing my experimenting results or what worked out better for me in the end. Hobby is expensive an I'm a cheap skate so I always usely do the cheapest route...can't go a cheap route on electronics thou..

Still waiting on parts,decided to do some more cutting...I cut rx box's off the servo mount for more needed room...I run cheap radiolink relievers so I just strap it down wherever,usely to top of pack.i surprised never have had any issues doing this after 100s of hits...I try an keep my antennas back towards rear as much as possible.cause loosening signal on the big end is all I'm concerned about..I also pull logs after every run an opening up rx box to do it just don't work for me.heres new rx,servo I'm about to cut down an old one I cut down that currently still in car..I stripped 1 of the 3 screw holes long time ago an it needs replaced.be back in a few after I pull servo an show how I set that up..waiting on new 3$ steering rack to arrive from JRC to put it all back together...I don't modify anything unless it's absolutely need to progress...will be running ALL STOCK ARRMA steering rack,t-buckles an steering links....only modifications to steering will be replacing servo saver for a servo horn..have that out in a jiffy🤣😂

20230310_202953.jpg

20230310_203004.jpg

20230310_203025.jpg

You can see how much I cut off...cutting rx box off is only really necessary if running mmmx8s or xlx2...I prefer my esc on the chassis if all possible.

20230310_215306.jpg

20230310_215225.jpg

20230310_215211.jpg

20230310_215457.jpg

Okay,here's my servo setup,,I try an slow my servos down as much as possible.few ways to do this...lower bec voltage,reduce throw distance of servo useing shortest servo horn I had in parts bin.have been useing this 1 an will continue..what works best for slowing it down is with radiolink via steering speed..mine gets turned all the way down to 0.
The stock servo saver must go,because of the play they have car will get crashed fast..I've filled SS with super glue an that seamed to work..short horn is ideal..run mine on 1st screw hole for shorter throw...

20230310_220919.jpg

20230310_215542.jpg

20230310_215528.jpg

Last edited:
With rx box cut off ya can inspect for issues cause ya can see under servo..you can see where a screw backed out an was rubbing on chassis.car wouldn't return to center till I discover this rubbing..

16785081275315006589761116262504.jpg

Perhaps some Custom 3S/4S (RX Box Delete) Servo Bracket-Mounts are in order...
In an assortment of Hot colors?
I'm a cheapskate brother...if ya wanna throw one in the bundle I'll buy from ya when I get new body 😂🤣plan on running your whole front-end kit..car won't have a wing on rear,just fins..my cars are for pure speed..if not absolutely necessary I remove...I try an keep my cars light as possible.i belive law of physics come into play..physics say it takes more power to move more weight..many others disagree with this theory.im 100% positive more weight cause more amp draw just by reading logs for running 1 pack vs 2,3 packs amp draw becomes much higher with more weight..I'm running 3 2s packs in morning in another car..expecting to smash my 90mph 2s pb...

Last edited:
With rx box cut off ya can inspect for issues cause ya can see under servo..you can see where a screw backed out an was rubbing on chassis.car wouldn't return to center till I discover this rubbing..

View attachment 284488

I'm a cheapskate brother...if ya wanna throw one in the bundle I'll buy from ya when I get new body 😂🤣plan on running your whole front-end kit..car won't have a wing on rear,just fins..my cars are for pure speed..if not absolutely necessary I remove...I try an keep my cars light as possible.i belive law of physics come into play..physics say it takes more power to move more weight..many others disagree with this theory.im 100% positive more weight cause more amp draw just by reading logs for running 1 pack vs 2,3 packs amp draw becomes much higher with more weight..I'm running 3 2s packs in morning in another car..expecting to smash my 90mph 2s pb...

One of these days..
I'll be able to produce my own Custom 90% CF 3S/4S XXLWB Speed Chassis that'll be about ~15oz.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back