Limitless First 100 mph pass. Very happy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s

7A16F852-13C9-4B40-9736-E5CA91D9D871.png

Nice! sounded like with more room you'd even be faster
Yeah this just happens to be a decent spot right down the street. It's a police training lot at the local college. No pesky reflectors here lol. But there are ripples in the road so that sucks and yeah it would be nice to be longer but I can accept 100 for now!
Congrats!!!(y)
Thank you 💪🏼💪🏼

Yeah this just happens to be a decent spot right down the street. It's a police training lot at the local college. No pesky reflectors here lol. But there are ripples in the road so that sucks and yeah it would be nice to be longer but I can accept 100 for now!

Thank you 💪🏼💪🏼
I have to say its awesome seeing the speed runs. I would be so interested in trying it out but there is absolutely nowhere I could do runs here.
Plus I'm chicken...a cra$h at those speeds means mega money which I don't have. hahaha
I cartwheeled my Kraton and broke a $12 wing. I'm good with that. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway congrats again...cant wait to see you keep getting faster!

I have to say its awesome seeing the speed runs. I would be so interested in trying it out but there is absolutely nowhere I could do runs here.
Plus I'm chicken...a cra$h at those speeds means mega money which I don't have. hahaha
Lol yes I do speed cars and have no space I run it in a slow road but if I start to slide I have to let go of throttle kraton 1/8-1/5 on my next list !

No
not only expensive but VIOLENT lol. I smacked a reflector going down my street at idk how fast and oh my it was a scary sight. She survived with only a broken shock cap though so all was well!

I bet if you had more space you were good for another 10mph easily.
Nice job.(y) Got 3 digits.
You are a 100mph Club member now.:giggle:

I bet if you had more space you were good for another 10mph easily.
Nice job.(y) Got 3 digits.
You are a 100mph Club member now.:giggle:
That's what I was estimating as well! I have another spot in mind that I need to try out. Thank you sir 🙌🏻

Very nice👍, but ehmm you’re doing 100mph on a police training lot??🤣
Super Troopers Police GIF
:LOL:

I was at a NYS Park Lot at Jones Beach, West end. Deserted. I even bypassed a barrier to get inside the lot. A few fisherman were there parked also. running my Lim. And State police was watching me for a while. He came over and asked how fast I was going, I told him 30 MPH. He laughed didn't believe me. I think he was clocking me with radar. But was cool about it. I don't brag about my speeds anymore to on lookers that may have issue with my speed running. People are funny these days. If I told him I was doing 130mph, maybe he would have had issue with that. IDK. Staties are funny like that. Even though there are no laws governing or any complaints.

Very nice👍, but ehmm you’re doing 100mph on a police training lot??🤣
Super Troopers Police GIF
Thank you! Lolol yessir it is pretty funny to think about I suppose! They let me on without a problem it was nice
Holy crap that’s a small lot! 😱 Find yourself a street quickly and you’ll be hitting PBs often.
Haha yeah man had to slam the brakes quick! I need to find a street, I have one in mind but it does have a canal that runs along the side of it so thats a little scary.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back