First Attempt Ever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trexdd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
So I wanted something different on my Kraton. Originally bought this Bronco body for a Senton 3S.

But after some mods to my Kraton and swapping out the wheels and tires for these badlands, it got a new home. Might be a tad short, but I’m happy with the look of it on there.

Learned a couple of things, would change a couple next time and a couple of imperfections I wish I didn’t cause BUT not noticeable at 50-100kph that’s for sure!

IMG_3828.jpeg

IMG_3830.jpeg

IMG_3829.jpeg

IMG_3831.jpeg

IMG_3834.jpeg

So I wanted something different on my Kraton. Originally bought this Bronco body for a Senton 3S.

But after some mods to my Kraton and swapping out the wheels and tires for these badlands, it got a new home. Might be a tad short, but I’m happy with the look of it on there.

Learned a couple of things, would change a couple next time and a couple of imperfections I wish I didn’t cause BUT not noticeable at 50-100kph that’s for sure!

View attachment 359736

View attachment 359739

View attachment 359740

View attachment 359741

View attachment 359742
That's really friggin good for a first paint job, especially the back! You'll only get better from here. Nice work man 🍻

View attachment 359736

View attachment 359739

View attachment 359740

View attachment 359741

View attachment 359742
That's pretty cool brotha.👍 I like it ,nice job 😁

Back