Front end Friday - show us what you got!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^
I think he was doing the yanking.:giggle:
Google searches pop up alot of things. Kids in school get the same results. My 12 yo son knows better.

I got this Pix from a simple Google pix search for "Car Show Events".
I was given no warning either.:giggle:
Doesn't need a warning..there is no nude photos..so what is the warning for? A hot photo of a woman? Lol is this what the world is coming to? Let's be real here . seriously.i hope that was a simple joke because there is nothing wrong with it.and if it was a joke I didn't get it . not funny
^^^
I think he was doing the yanking.:giggle:
Google searches pop up alot of things. Kids in school get the same results. My 12 yo son knows better.
I'm sure kids these days see alot worse .let's not make this a big deal and get over it

Doesn't need a warning..there is no nude photos..so what is the warning for? A hot photo of a woman? Lol is this what the world is coming to? Let's be real here . seriously.i hope that was a simple joke because there is nothing wrong with it.and if it was a joke I didn't get it . not funny

I'm sure kids these days see alot worse .let's not make this a big deal and get over it

That's the problem..
We as adults & parents let too much "slide by" and now our little children are desensitized to Any and All things online and in real life..

To them it's now "normal" to see 40-50-60 year old women dress up in nothing. So these kids think it's okay if they do the same..

Just sayin'..

Sorry.
I didn't mean to derail this thread.

Please ignore my previous comments and let's get this thread back on track!

Last edited:
That's the problem..
We as adults & parents let too much "slide by" and now our little children are desensitized to Any and All things online and in real life..

To them it's now "normal" to see 40-50-60 year old women dress up in nothing. So these kids think it's okay if they do the same..

Just sayin'..

Sorry.

Nothing wrong with sharing your thoughts. No harm no foul.

Let's "Jump Some Sh!t Saturday"? :unsure:🤷‍♂️🤪
20221015_133707.jpg

That's the problem..

Just sayin'..

Sorry.

Yeah I guess your right.lol let's just throw a blanket over every female . god for bid a little skin showing geez.kids and parents have a whole lot more to worry about in this world than a woman posing next to car with clothes on.lets get real people..
Yeah I guess your right.lol let's just throw a blanket over every female . god for bid a little skin showing geez.kids and parents have a whole lot more to worry about in this world than a woman posing next to car with clothes on.lets get real people..
Don't take your kids anywhere then . especially the beach omg so much skin showing all ages to.whoa mama😆😆😆😆this is way to funny .I'll start a thread with us showing hot girls next to rc cars and trucks ok how about that.omg cover your kids eyes ..lol God for bid ..

Last edited:

Don't take your kids anywhere then . especially the beach omg so much skin showing all ages to.whoa mama😆😆😆😆this is way to funny .I'll start a thread with us showing hot girls next to rc cars and trucks ok how about that.omg cover your kids eyes ..lol God for bid ..
Whoa...
It was his feelings that he didn't need to but still apologized for.
Chill man!

Whoa...
It was his feelings that he didn't need to but still apologized for.
Chill man!
Hope your not telling me to chill.i wasn't the one posting negative comments.
Let's all get along and enjoy this forum plz..back to front ends plz.i wanna see more😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
Back