Front end Friday - show us what you got!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to jump the gun.

20221102_165030.jpg

20221102_165123.jpg

Me neither!! I really hope those motor lead adapters come today🤞 Although I don't think that "body" will last very long in the rain!!🤣
I bet you could spray clear coat or polyester sealer on it to make it water proof.

I bet you could spray clear coat or polyester sealer on it to make it water proof.
Yup. Could also, next time, laminate it first. That would help if you use good laminate. 👍

I think I will eventually put eb6000 on the inside & shoot some clear on the outside, but I want to get it scanned for @Tex Koder 1st

I’ve been taking pictures and showing off this new build like a newborn baby 😂 It is a ‘from scratch’ 4s build using 4s, V2 parts off of Jenny‘s on a LWB chassis.

58230C33-F8F8-4D22-BDB9-E943B8F68307.jpeg

I think I will eventually put eb6000 on the inside & shoot some clear on the outside, but I want to get it scanned for @Tex Koder 1st

Scan it and PM me the .PDF file

and take some photos of it with a ruler up against it for some dimensional references.
I should be able to take care of the rest.

Scan it and PM me the .PDF file

and take some photos of it with a ruler up against it for some dimensional references.
I should be able to take care of the rest.
I'll try to do my best, I'm about tech savvy as a caveman. I don't have a computer or access to a scanner so I'll probably have to go to the public library or something, then ask for help...😆🤞🤷‍♂️

I'll try to do my best, I'm about tech savvy as a caveman. I don't have a computer or access to a scanner so I'll probably have to go to the public library or something, then ask for help...😆🤞🤷‍♂️

Cavemen built Stonehenge and the Great Pyramids WITHOUT heavy equipment or modern electronics... Just some sticks drawings in sand for blueprints and some flint utensils for hand tools to shape those 25+ ton rocks..

You Can do it!
💪😎🍺🚀

I know a place that sells longer antenna tubes if you are interested. :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I switched the antennas on my receiver with longer laptop ones. Function over aesthetics right. Haven't added the booster to my radio yet, but can already tell that control over distance is much better now

I switched the antennas on my receiver with longer laptop ones. Function over aesthetics right. Haven't added the booster to my radio yet, but can already tell that control over distance is much better now
I have been running without a booster over 2000 ft runs. Having the antennas up high helps a ton!

Cavemen built Stonehenge and the Great Pyramids WITHOUT heavy equipment or modern electronics... Just some sticks drawings in sand for blueprints and some flint utensils for hand tools to shape those 25+ ton rocks..

You Can do it!
💪😎🍺🚀
BTW Stonehenge is a fraud. It is not even remotely close to being some ancient world wonder like any of the Ancient Pyramids.
Many old photographs were already discovered, showing the building of Stonehenge. From the ground up. In all its stages of building it.
It is just some urban myth, that is perpetuated because it has become a major tourist attraction. A tourist trap.:LOL:
But Tex, I got the point you are making.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Back