Front end Friday - show us what you got!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stonehenge is over 5000 years old and before the stones were there it was made out of wood. In the mid 1900s there was a renovation effort made to replace some of the blue stones that were toppled over time. The primary toppling occurred in the 1700s and again happened in the early 1900s. So these are the photos which prompted conspiracy theorists attempts to discount this amazing bit of history.

Ancient things have absolutely been maintained and renovated during modern times in attempt to keep the history standing for future generation. Take the great spinx. Most of it was buried under the sense. Did digging it up make it any less relevant to Egyptian history? How about Notre Dame which experienced a massive fire not that long ago. Is rebuilding it invalidating its place in history as a most incredible cathedral?
Honestly it is not hard to research falsehoods. Take the example below. I knew Stonehenge is real long before this article because I’ve read books thousands of years old that mention Stonehenge. It really saddens me to see the level of conspiratorial theories that bombard us each day and how easily people believe them.

Attachments

• D091C0A5-315B-4C28-8C20-2DDD9A1E6F27.png
    D091C0A5-315B-4C28-8C20-2DDD9A1E6F27.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Are those 2.8 trenchers? Kraton hubs/carriers, axle stubs and hex hubs?

They look bigger than 2.8 trenchers for some reason.
Are those 2.8 trenchers? Kraton hubs/carriers, axle stubs and hex hubs?

They look bigger than 2.8 trenchers for some reason.
Yeah trenches with fastrax 13mm extensions.

20220117_173144.jpg

Last edited:
Back