Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

754.png

760.jpg

We are laughing now but I can see a slew of custom chargers, magnetically polarized charger cables and all kind of nonsense in our future of charging our 1:1.

Every state needs this!!

266EF3F3-BF9F-47DF-8462-E7E60CB034CE.png

Every state needs this!!

266EF3F3-BF9F-47DF-8462-E7E60CB034CE.png
As the Amazon van pulled away from my house (nothing for me)😡...I posted this and heard the Amazon van get rear ended 2 houses up turning 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Last edited:
Lol. Maintenance. Lol. Maybe traxxa$$ is done!View attachment 148339

I thought I saw an email from them prior to that saying they were doing maintenance and that it would be down 3-4 days. Seems like a long time... I don't think arrmaforum was down nearly that long and it's just ran by one guy, @WoodiE, not a company with money to burn.

Everybody can afford one now.

View attachment 148324
Oh if I had a video camera when I was in my teens... Between my friends and myself, I think we destroyed 3 or 4 chevette's... fyi, they kick to the right when you take flight. ;)

I thought I saw an email from them prior to that saying they were doing maintenance and that it would be down 3-4 days. Seems like a long time... I don't think arrmaforum was down nearly that long and it's just ran by one guy, @WoodiE, not a company with money to burn.
One would hope they are doing a major overhaul. Their forum software of choice, is vBulletin and running a version that's nearly 6 years old. vBulletin hasn't been considered fast in a long time and I'm sure they have many more posts than we do one would expect things to take a much longer time.

Back