Funny Pic Thread - No swearing. No sex. No complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1713408137261.png

Florida....5 star general contractor.

I can relate. Took the Missus into the medic centre years back for an ailment. It was taking so long I ordered a pizza. Once delivered, I brought it back into the room where she was. As time went on, she became ill and had to vomit. So here's me, eating a slice of pizza in one hand and holding her puke bucket in the other. True story...

I can relate. Took the Missus into the medic centre years back for an ailment. It was taking so long I ordered a pizza. Once delivered, I brought it back into the room where she was. As time went on, she became ill and had to vomit. So here's me, eating a slice of pizza in one hand and holding her puke bucket in the other. True story...
That’s awesome! 😂

Had my septic pumped a few years back. Seen the guy holding the hose in the tank and other hand holding and eating sandwich. No gloves.

Had my septic pumped a few years back. Seen the guy holding the hose in the tank and other hand holding and eating sandwich. No gloves.
this sandwich tastes like sh!t. 🤣

:ROFLMAO:
The birth of our first child, my wife went into labor at like 5p and the Doc said it was going to be a while....so what did I do? I ordered Chinese food and sat and ate while my wife ate ice chips. Still hear about it until this day, 198yrs later.

The birth of our first child, my wife went into labor at like 5p and the Doc said it was going to be a while....so what did I do? I ordered Chinese food and sat and ate while my wife ate ice chips. Still hear about it until this day, 198yrs later.
I complained how tired I was. Big mistake.

Some of us still parent this way, just sayin'. :sneaky:View attachment 361656

This actually happened to me. 'He can't swim!' 'He can now!' As I came up dog paddling
With our last child, Captin America was playing on the TV when she was ready to push her out, and when the doc was sewing her up, everyone in the room, including the doc, was still watching the movie. Just another day at the office.

IMG_1723.jpeg

Back