Infraction "HELLRZR" Bandwagon Infraction Mega Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So help me out here, am I looking for Traxxas mod 1 gears and the Traxxas spur for the HR eliminator or the HR ones.. lil confused on what I need for the slipper eliminator!? 🤔
Trxass and HR are the same. There is another Trxass model that runs the same spur, I will look it up and post!
Not very good conditions or results today. No video worth posting. 12mph winds cost me 5mph. I am sold AF on the @K-BASH shock delete though. Handled like a dream! Just didn't climax!🍆😪
Hit LVC on both my sh!tty Amazon packs. Hooked this one up and started @12v
20220927_190233.jpg

Last edited:
So help me out here, am I looking for Traxxas mod 1 gears and the Traxxas spur for the HR eliminator or the HR ones.. lil confused on what I need for the slipper eliminator!? 🤔
I've tried like 4 different style gears..so far these hr gears work best..most all others with eat into rear part of module some...

Screenshot_20220927-191037_eBay.jpg

Been so busy with 1/8 gt car..got this gear ready for next outing with detta..lol 31t. FUUUUCCCKKKER SHOULD HAUL AZZ NOW.going for a 130/3s pass...

20220923_121526.jpg

What size pinion would you run with the 34T spur?
Can fit upto 29t with stock power module,can fit 30t with some trimming
I'm currently useing a super trimmed up v1 module

20220927_192015.jpg

I run these cheap gears,haven't had any problems at all running them...I've run over 130mph with these gears...4 gears for the price of 1

Screenshot_20220927-192639_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
I have a s-ton if pinions. Gonna chop up a PM To see what the deal really is but I hate banging my head against the wall with no results! Kinda pissed right now and not sure where to go from here!
That usually means your overgeared,I'd turn lvc off if possible, is it firma150a???....could get some parallel connecters,run 2×packs.should help with cutting an voltage drop big time,even with extra weight..extra weight makes them more controllable also.

Is esc cutting out or hitting lvc..if you turn off lvc an it is still cutting out,then gear it down.with any other esc esides castle you'll have cutting out..smoother trigger pull an less load during pull is the only way...I have a mmx6s esc I used a couple times I'd get rid of...not enough power for what I'm needing....
You guys going for 100+mph,switching to grps is a must for anything more than 100mph..if ya plan on going over 100 I'd plan on switching to them..going from 85mm hoons to grps is a game-changer...hoons balloon an get sketchy,I switched an it changed handling night an day...

Last edited:
@K-BASH I really appreciate all your help! Been spot on so far!.it is a firma 150. Had the same issue with the 100
I want to try 4s with 2x 2s batteries. Batteries charged up and we will see what it does tomorrow hopefully
Anytime I can help someone save money an headache I will,makes the hobby much more enjoyable. I've tried alot of different things,an setups.gotta spend alot to learn alot..😆😅🤣😂in my case anyway

Much appreciated!
Red led flashing on ESC so assuming LV.
Not to familiar with firma150,but if you can eliminate lvc outa the picture by shutting it off,that's 1 thing outa the way.after that cutting will be from overloading esc,process of elimination,can gear up or down an get most out of esc once lvc is outa picture..I'd also advise turning timing to 0 on firma..
I need @K-BASH to visit my thread and give me some pointers!! 🤣
I can do that,got a link an complete setup...
@ChrisC your 26/36 gearing looks a good for 4s... should get close to 100 if esc don't cut
What esc
I see, the firma 150a

Are those the only lipos you have, I have no experience with that brand!?
Lipos make huge difference...best bang for buck is cnhl when they are on sale...really happy with the 5200mah 90c 3s packs...picked mine up on sale for 35$ each.they fit battery tray perfect

Last edited:
How do I tag a thread here, idk how!! 😳
Go to thread top right corner is share,copy an paste
Not to familiar with firma150,but if you can eliminate lvc outa the picture by shutting it off,that's 1 thing outa the way.after that cutting will be from overloading esc,process of elimination,can gear up or down an get most out of esc once lvc is outa picture..I'd also advise turning timing to 0 on firma..

I can do that,got a link an complete setup...
@ChrisC your 26/36 gearing looks a good for 4s... should get close to 100 if esc don't cut

Lipos make huge difference...best bang for buck is cnhl when they are on sale...really happy with the 5200mah 90c 3s packs...picked mine up on sale for 35$ each.they fit battery tray perfect
Look how perfect these 2×3s packs fit,90c at end of vid

All this detta/mega talk got me working on mine,new 4s setup testing out this 36×84mm 3080kv motor in subdivision. Fastest 4s hit I've ever done in short hot in subdivision..check out the distance,up the street ,fly back down an back to me...VERY FAST FOR A VERY SHORT HIT..I'm normally 3300-4800ft at my spot...

Screenshot_20220928-164109_GNSS PA.jpg

Here's log..seconds are at bottom of graph. It ran 0-114-0 in less than 8 seconds in 1100ft on 4s..crazy fast..made 6.2hp on pull😅🤣😂rpms where climbing still when I lifted...

Attachments

• 20220928_165547.jpg
    20220928_165547.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20220928_165503.jpg
    20220928_165503.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
@K-BASH You have some awesome rigs! Thanks again for all the input for us speed newbs!

I hate scumbucks!
HELLRZR GOES TO DUNKIN!
Enjoy! Was fun AF!
Got him break dancin'!! Love it! :ROFLMAO: 😁 ✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back