Infraction "HELLRZR" Bandwagon Infraction Mega Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I'm running Elevens but I've burned off all the tread! I ended up buying the HR Slipper eliminator! Couldn't get a spool right.

Running 27/36 mod 1 gears currently! Changed motor /ESC when I couldn't keep it planted at low speeds!
Yep that's what I was gonna do, prolly apita to build it and get it right!!

If you've still got the 150a esc available try it with that 3900kv and 20/50 gears. Earl Moorehead YouTube channel did that with the Vendetta to get 100+ Myself I'm stuck at 99, vendetta body on infraction mega chassis. 150a 3150kv 22/44 gears. No inside plastic diffuser, tightened shocks down on the rear and changed rear camber. No diff fluid changes made. Still hitting the amp ceiling so gonna try changing the aero slightly with body post change at the rear for less drag and then regear to 20/47 maybe go 3900kv.

If you've still got the 150a esc available try it with that 3900kv and 20/50 gears. Earl Moorehead YouTube channel did that with the Vendetta to get 100+ Myself I'm stuck at 99, vendetta body on infraction mega chassis. 150a 3150kv 22/44 gears. No inside plastic diffuser, tightened shocks down on the rear and changed rear camber. No diff fluid changes made. Still hitting the amp ceiling so gonna try changing the aero slightly with body post change at the rear for less drag and then regear to 20/47 maybe go 3900kv.

I was thinking about doing that since I have to take the Typhon apart anyway. Also just considering picking up another 150 used here

Should try 100k in the diffs, I really like the handling now and it seems like it tracks pretty straight and true, also seems to drive through turning now instead of bouncing and bobbing around!! Shocks play a big part in this as well and upgrading them will def be a big +!! 😎

Ok guys.... I'm about to @K-BASH the sheot out of this thing! I ordered a set of 3s links from JRC before it arrived thinking it would have plastic ones like the rest of the megas so I'm about to use these as shocks. Previously dubbed by me as the @K-shock eleminator. Just got some Fd up family news while writing this so it won't be tonight. Update soon.

Ok guys.... I'm about to @K-BASH the sheot out of this thing! I ordered a set of 3s links from JRC before it arrived thinking it would have plastic ones like the rest of the megas so I'm about to use these as shocks. Previously dubbed by me as the @K-shock eleminator. Just got some Fd up family news while writing this so it won't be tonight. Update soon.
Sounds fast!

Hope your fams doing well.

I hope all is well!

Not impressed today! I know 26/57 gearing is not for speed but I was hoping to Crack 40+. 2050 motor never even warmed up and it was fun raising "HELL" in one bay of the shop! At least I know I'm looking for a 40sumpin' bashing gear now.

Bay bash!
View attachment 231070
How did you mount the 150A ESC in there? Is it just Velcroed to the receiver cover?

@3d-rc.myshopify.com mount. Since both my tabs are broke I J-B welded the ESC to the mount and use good 3m double sided tape to mount to the receiver box. I put it on then clamp it overnight and haven't had any issues. I really like power switch relocate on the mount.
Just pry them apart with a flathead if changing configuration.

Last edited:
Firma 150 mounted with the 3900kv motor. @K-BASH shock delete is complete. Will post photos later. I left a slight rake but the front is super low. Hopefully not too low but I want to see how this works. Will play with the setup and see what works best. Thought about pulling the diffuser off the rear but decided to get a test hit in first.
Can anyone tell me the voltage limits of my new setup? Meaning if I try 4s will I burn up the motor?

If it's a 60000rpm max motor it'll be good to 15.3v till it overrevs.just watch motor temp

Screenshot_20220927-072747.jpg

If it's a 60000rpm max motor it'll be good to 15.3v till it overrevs.just watch motor temp

View attachment 246216

Thanks not sure about max RPM but I'll take some marshmallows with me just incase! Probably only gonna do 3s tonight. I forgot to charge the 2s battery the neighbor was blasting around with in the granite voltage I gave him.

Thanks! I'm running Elevens but I've burned off all the tread! I ended up buying the HR Slipper eliminator! Couldn't get a spool right.

Running 27/36 mod 1 gears currently! Changed motor /ESC when I couldn't keep it planted at low speeds!
So help me out here, am I looking for Traxxas mod 1 gears and the Traxxas spur for the HR eliminator or the HR ones.. lil confused on what I need for the slipper eliminator!? 🤔

So help me out here, am I looking for Traxxas mod 1 gears and the Traxxas spur for the HR eliminator or the HR ones.. lil confused on what I need for the slipper eliminator!? 🤔
I'm in the same place you are. I'm not sure of what I need to pass the 50T/32T 0.8 options.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back