Hey boat people. Let’s see your boats.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great sunset! how many more aches and pains are you willing to endure for that hydrofoil board? :ROFLMAO:

I know that feeling well, when I broke my tailbone jumping out of a tree. My wife gave me the what were you thinking speech. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but apparently when your over 50 your not supposed to jump out of trees. :ROFLMAO:

I love sun sets on the water. We don’t usually leave the water till after 10 pm.
0BC8C78E-AD7C-4687-99FB-91E43EAB6C52.jpeg
C57342F0-C078-49FA-80BC-7F40EF3CE890.jpeg
BCCE6D77-DA5A-4760-AD1E-B8BE7856175C.jpeg
4842CC4E-8BCB-4B68-845C-9A132C8DFD61.jpeg
358BB147-8E4E-430D-AF49-0BC4AA7F7B77.jpeg

That is large, reminds me of Lake Erie. Large and shallow, storm kick up fast and hard. I have a hard time with 23.5C water temps LOL.

Thought this was more appropriate here (y)

View attachment 163221

Aint that the truth!

You think RC is expensive? I have a buddy whos 1 tank of fuel costs more than 1 Kraton 8s....

That is large, reminds me of Lake Erie. Large and shallow, storm kick up fast and hard. I have a hard time with 23.5C water temps LOL.

Thought this was more appropriate here (y)

View attachment 163221
Hey I live on Lake Erie. It’s a different type of lake for sure. The shallow nature makes it very unpredictable. One minute it’s calm. Next it’s 13 footers.

Got the end of summer itch to go faster next year, bout to click the button and go prop chasing again. Why does aluminum, molded plastics and fiberglass cost so damn much...

You know you have a boat problem when you have a garage shelf dedicated for props you've tried out for that extra 1 MPH..:LOL::rolleyes:

@Streeter69 It does actually, sitting in all that weed lol!

The Vmax line from Yamaha from 200HP to 275 are all 4.2l V-6, so is the 300HP gray body Yamaha. All the same block and internals, only difference is the ECU flash muahahahaha... I'm pretty sure you know what gotnitro is up to... Might just be as fast as that one with the ESP hull 💪

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back