Kraton How do you carry your RC’s while walking to bash spots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a carry bag with a shoulder strap. It’s actually a sports bag used to carry lik 20 tennis rackets or so.
For a bag pack to hike you may want something like this.
1676914724917.jpeg

I devised my own novel solution for carrying my Infraction GT conversion in case of a wreck. As long as the car can drive, I'll just drive it at walking pace on a spare battery pack to and from wherever.

But to get back to the topic, the Infraction is a long vehicle which makes it a bit cumbersome to carry unless you're quite tall. If you're on the short end of the yardstick, you've always got your shoulder and back under a little bit of tension to keep the nose off the ground. Anyhow, I've been playing guitar for many decades and, one evening while I was once again thinking about a better way to carry my car should the need arise, I ended up removing the strap locks from my Telecaster. My strap locks of choice are by a company called LOXX. They're very small and discrete, the release mechanism is one of the easiest to operate with absolute minimal force, yet their button retention force is really strong despite it only taking a few grams of pressure to pop it on.

I then drove the two buttons that are normally screwed into the guitar body into the holes in the sides of my diffusor. I set my guitar strap to its shortest setting, clipped it onto my diffusor left and right and now I can carry the carry slung over my shoulder and the bottom of the chassis rests against my hip and back of my thigh which stabilizes it and keeps it from swinging about. It's remarkably comfortable and does a good job of distributing the weight of the vehicle across the back so that you're not getting one sided stress on the spine. Works a real treat.
1676914938205.png

Don't be a Baby..
Man Up!

Strap them to your chest. 👊

1676916401579.png

Or if you prefer to keep them down low.. (to prevent back sprain.)

1676916528796.png

Last edited:
But that's Only for the rig..
Where would you latch your Transmitter and hold Extra batteries?
👎
Not well thought out..
Prison wallet?

The collapsible wagons are great. My son has had one for years. Groceries...3 kids.... Fits a lot of RC stuff too. What doesn't fit is carried.

Gym bags or duffel bags. Find a thrift store. Cheap. Get one that fits the RC, radio, spare parts and tools. One in each hand. Many have carry straps. One over each shoulder. Recently found a couple large collapsible roller bags. Fits more than one RC. Pull it behind you. All were 20.00 or less.

Get creative. Where there's a will, there's a way. And you don't have to spend a fortune to do it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back