How do you store your RC's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right side up.:ROFLMAO: I heard your not supposed to let them sit on their tires. They make flat spots in the foam/tires I guess.
PXL_20210421_044355092_2.jpg

I use clear plastic totes. One for each car and it's spare parts. The wife likes it tidy, and if it is I can always justify room for one more.

I have a proline foam mat. Will that prevent flat spots?
Not if the tires are on it. They need to be off the ground or you compress the foams.

I use racks with various boxes in the center of my vehicles so the arms/tires hang:
2020-0930-workBench-truckRacks.jpg

What is that? I live in a 2 bed apt and my only place to store RC's would be in the office on a wall. Seems like a swell idea.

In home depot you can buy the shelving rails. I think they are maybe $10 each for that size. Rag them into the drywall with anchors. The supports are around $2 each and go in increments 8", 10", 12"

@mr_nom_noms_ Is that ECX Temper any fun? I've been thinking of picking one up for a while, but I can't figure out if I'd regret not just buying more Arrma tires with the money instead.

@mr_nom_noms_ Is that ECX Temper any fun? I've been thinking of picking one up for a while, but I can't figure out if I'd regret not just buying more Arrma tires with the money instead.

Yes it really is very cool. I ripped out the interior plate and run it on 2s its awesome it backflips and can right itself

Store mine on the floor jacked up with whatever and move them around like checkers.
20210509_133754.jpg
20200228_033947.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back