HPI Vorza Truggy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. Do you not like HPI?

What scale is what? The D8T? It's a 1/8th scale truggy.

And that sounds extremely overkill to be honest. Stock is more than enough you could maybe go Max8 or a Mamba Monster 2. With the MM2 and BLX185 motor it's a handful on 4s.
He just has TC (truggy complex) You know, when you love something so much that you hate it 😐

The scale you used to weigh the rig, I've never seen those before. Isn't this Truggy 1/8? equiv to a talion? lol I just put a tp 4070 in my talion and the wifey typhon has a max 6 + tp 4060. What do you mean by overkill? =D
It's a fish scale from Amazon Digital Fish Scale fishing... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083FRBQ69?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Power to weight ratio its like putting an LS in a Civic. Pretty sure a Talion weighs more than the D8T but I would have to double check that.

Vas just got one and said he will have an unboxing up soon.

The new TF-50 radio looks really nice.
1655285611718.png

1655285637148.png

Built in magnet for body clips.

1655285656805.png

1655285675141.png

The steering wheel is ambidextrous.

1655285714312.png

Last edited:
The only place I have found these for sale so far is Metro Hobbies in Australia. Hpi official site still only has a teaser page for each car.

But the Sledge requires a $150 chassis and inserts, so... it's like a deal! 🙂
The Talion EXB is only $699.99, that is how much the Vorza S should cost at the most.

In Germany it is cheaper... in relation...

View attachment 230703

View attachment 230704

but i don't know... the competitors seem to offer more value for money:

View attachment 230705

View attachment 230706

In all reality the Sledge and the Kraton 6s rtr cannot be compared to the Vorza, the Talion EXB is seriously the closest thing that anyone else makes that can be as both vehicles use 7075 aluminum instead of 6065 like the Sledge and Kraton 6s rtr. If the Talion EXB didn't come with the poop Spektrum electronics it would definitely be a better value, but since the servo, motor and esc need to be replaced it really offsets the cost. The Kraton EXB is probably the best value imho.

I might still get one, I don't know. I alternately hate and love HPI depending on the day and how much my Savage X 4.6 is pissing me off.

I might still get one, I don't know. I alternately hate and love HPI depending on the day and how much my Savage X 4.6 is pissing me off.
I'm not buying one as I already have one, I need some of the parts though and they aren't available yet. HPI has no eta for the vehicles or parts in the US. So I might have to order the parts from Metro Hobbies in Australia as that is the only place I can find stuff for these so far.

Back